Smart Russell Square

Have you ever been to prison? You will have definitely felt like it after staying in the jail-like cells of this hostel. It comes, complete with staff who is, admittedly, always there, but only to tell you that they cannot do anything to help you. There are posters everywhere stating that they offer discounted prices to attractions around London, but every time you ask about any of them, you get one response, "the website is down". crappy, messy, small. Do not book!!

• 16th Apr 2014

Hi there! We are sorry to hear that your stay with us wasn't as good as expected. We love what we do and we try to do it the best we can. If you come back and decide to give us a second chance, you might be surprised for good.I am really sorry again. Unfortunatley our website was down for a long time.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Best hostel I have ever had the pleasure to have stayed in. There is always something fun to do around Isaacs. I am literally in love with this hostel & wish I could book it in every major city around the world. If you are looking for a spacious, beautiful, hip hostel with a home-like feeling, you've found it...why haven't you booked already? the staff is as helpful as can be and so friendly and nice. Showers are clean and fine. Rooms are cumfy. Love love love Isaacs!!! 10/10 would recommend. A+

• 4th Apr 2014

We love your review - if only all guests could be like you!!! Do come again.