Location India, Gender Male, Age 29

Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
17th Jul 2015

Such an amazing hostel run by amazing people. In our short time there we made some really good friends and had some unforgettable moments. The parties and other group stuff they do is all a lot of fun. Will definitely keep in touch with the folks there (Pepper, Cosmo, Mansaw and the rest) I will definitely go back there soon! Cheers, Shiv & Magnum

Walk On The Beach Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
16th Jun 2014

Amazing Hostel in Copacabana with amazing people. Stephany, Alessandra, Dominique and Filipe are awesome and I count them as friends now. We even went for the Booze Cruise together (where I lost my phone). The bar in the hostel is an amazing idea in terms of meeting new people and the Caipirinhas are killer. The room itself was really clean. I ideally would not want to be in a 12 bed dorm, but no big deal. I will definitely come back here the next time I am in Rio. Brilliant experience!!

Vila Madalena Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
12th Jun 2014

Vila Madalena Hostel was excellent!! I wish I had more days in Sao Paulo. The hostel is in an excellent location in the heart of Vila Madalena and it is a 5-7 minute walk from most places (read: bars, shops). The staff, Miguel and Alan are really nice and always helpful. A special shout out must go to Alan. Our bags were misplaced and sent on a trip around Brazil without us. If not for Alan, we would have never gotten them back. Great rooms, great hostel mates! I will definitely be back!!!