Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great time, great people! The staff will help you with anything and everyone staying there is awesome. Best atmosphere of any hostel I've stayed at. Good for groups or solo or anyone really. It was a fun time every single night but it was always possible to sleep at night when you returned (partying was organized by hostel but took place elsewhere). 10/10 would book again.

• 24th May 2015

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice facilities, lack of atmosphere and in somewhat of a seedier area of Paris. Privacy curtains were nice but I think they affected the social environment of the hostel.

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The stay at the dictionary was awesome. It is a but far off from tourist spots but close to the train station and some cool bars. There's a kitchen and plenty if grocery stores bear by. They no longer serve free breakfast even though the website mentions it. The guest and staff made the stay at this hostel amazing though. I had a great time.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We have updated the website now too.