Guru Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Very comfy homely atmosphere. Great place to relax sightsee and enjoy a spar. There are lots of places near by you can party the night away but this isnt a party hostel so remember to respect the staff and other guests when you get back by keeping the noise down. Important for arrival make sure you know exactly were the hostel is not just the address.

• 12th Aug 2014

Haven Hostel Giudecca

Venice, Italy

People complain about it being on the other island but I seriously loved the locations everyone going to Venice should get a all inclusive ticket for the boats regardless so I say location is amazing hostel is friendly clean and fun. No wifi in room is a bit poor and no air conditioning means open windows and numerous bites (Venice is a lagoon should expect heavy bites no matter were you stay.) Good massively out ways bad and view from the roof with cheap beers from PZ Roma is one of the best.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dear Guest, thank you for a voice of reason. Unfortunately we cannot offer wifi connection everywhere in the building but we are working on it and hope to provide it next summer. When it comes to mosquitos, as you said, we are surronded by water so there is not much you can do to prevent mosquito bites... However, we will buy extra anti-mosquito supplies so we can offer them to our guests even when shops are closed. Kind regards, Michal.

Cosmopolit Hotel

Athens, Greece

Take time out to enjoy the hostel bar with Alde Lina, if carlsberg made bar maids. Go up Nynth at night, stunning views and only about 20 mins walk from the hostel or trams and buses are regular! Very accommodating, you can eat your own food in the communal/bar area and very reasonable prices even if you're on a budget traveling, great place well worth a visit!!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This place was amazing. All the usual high standards of a k house hostel, easy accessible and a bar (coffee house) complements the lounge area perfectly. I lost everything at a festival but the fantastic staff helped me contact the police and find it all (without making me feel worse than I already did). They also went with me to translate my thanks and apology to the couple who found my bag.

Really nice place was happy with the whole stay.

Same excellent standard as always during my second stay here. Met fun people for night out just be sure to book early as I only got the one night they book up quickly

Thank you very much for your comment and also coming back and staying with us again. It is always grateful to welcome guest more than one time! Please come back again anytime :-)

South Mt. Aso Little Asia Kumamoto

Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

Adorable family run place, turn up join them for dinner it's good, sit chat, go to bed, get up, use free bike and head up to the volcano (it's a long completely up hill trip with no facilities take water) see volcano, amazing, Enjoy a 12 km downhill hair raising bike back, join the family for dinner again and sleep. It's a great way to spend a couple of days and a great place to stay while doing it.

Great place to stay only strange thing is that your not allowed into the lounge after you check out so make sure you've done any emails or stuff before you check.

Hakodateyama Guest House

Hakodate, Japan

I was only suppose to pass through here for one night but after looking round Hakodate and settling into my fantastic Japanese style room I couldn't leave and stayed an extra three nights, the owners is laid back and the place has a very relaxed vibe.

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

I only stayed here for 7 hours so I don't know how to review it. The rooms were clean staff booked a taxi for me and seemed friendly. It seemed like a nice place. All I can say is that if your looking for a place to rest up while waiting for a plane this place is easy to find from the train station and does the job fine.

7 hours are too short for us. Hope that we'll meet you again in future and we want 7 days at that time. Bon voyages!

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very nice place. Be sure to book in advance as it gets full. Make sure you spend at least one evening on the hostel lounge, just squeeze in were you can and join in.

Yangshuo 11 Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Nice place. I had to change my booking dates which they allowed me to do with no problems. Good movies usually playing in the lounge giving it a very relaxed fun atmosphere, while close enough to numerous bars if you want a bit more action it's also nice and quite.

quick set of good points. The garden is beautiful. Bar/reception staff are friendly. I met fun people staying here. They let me store my bag while climbing Emie. Ask and they will happily write any directions ect in Chinese for you (Useful for taxi drivers and bus station ticket offices). Ask and they will offer advise on food and places to eat. They will book tickets for you very efficiently, Though I didn't use them as I had a strict intinary I saw that they do offer a large range of tours.

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

So far best hostel I've ever stayed in great atmosphere brilliant staff especially the bar manager mikki (how I pronounce and spell her name, not correct but close. ) the tour to the teracotta army was well priced and worth going through them great guide. Plus u get their two sister hostels facilities as well giving u three great bars. Three different places to catch live music or dumpling night ect on a night that suits you excellent.

Owner was great set me up with driver to airport in next city for cheap and then for next to nothing included the quin family mansion tour amazing.