Reviews: JoFoster

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 22

The location was great, just round the corner from the Sacré-Cœur and the metro. There is lots of information available to give you ideas of what to do and how to get to different places in the city. Super helpful when planning out your day. The rooms were nice and had ensuites which is always great. Overall, a lovely stay.

• 27th Jun 2014

Staying in Station Hostel was a great idea, I had to sort out travel to Paris while I was there so I spent a lot of time going back and forth between the train station and hostel, which was fine because the hostel was so close. My room was lovely, no bunk bed which was a nice change! The showers were really clean and modern. It was easy to meet other people as they have a large common area. Also the staff were really friendly and helpful with all of my questions. Overall, a great stay!

• 25th Jun 2014

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

Very close to hauptbahnhof, 20/25 minute walk to old town, 45/50 minute walk to new town. Though of course you could catch a bus or tram. Dorm was clean and spacious, ensuite was clean. Wifi pretty much didn't work in the rooms, so you had to be downstairs by the desk which isn't ideal. Not the most social place, but I think it's more geared towards large school groups, rather than backpackers. However, I still had a lovely stay and would recommend if you need/want an easy trip to hauptbahnhof.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Such a funky looking hostel, really enjoyed the style and is a great place to meet others. Really enjoyed the free BBQ, the staff were super friendly and always happy to help. A little way out of town, but there are tram stops all around so this isn't an issue. My only 'complaint' would be that there were just 2 showers between 2 dorms of 12 and this meant there was a bit of waiting if you weren't up early in the morning. Though that's hostels for you in general. Overall, fantastic hostel!

• 19th Jun 2014

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

Lovely dorm room and common room. Great location right next to the basilica. The staff were wonderful and friendly, they helped me organised a massage at the spa and gave us free cherries and beer in the common room. A really great hostel, I would recommend :)

• 16th Jun 2014

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Great location just off the main square, and not far from the train station. Staff were super lovely, the beds were comfy and the shower was fine, was nice it being you're own little cubicle to get dressed in as well. Enjoyed my stay here, would recommend if you like big hostels. Plenty of chances to get to know other people.

• 13th Jun 2014

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I loved my stay in Sarajevo, I'm so glad that I did go. Even though I was travelling alone, The staff made me feel right at home. With the other travellers I was never bored, We chatted, ate great food, and explored. You should stay here if it's Sarajevo you visit, I promise that you won't regret it!

• 9th Jun 2014

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Josko the owner is amazing and great at getting everyone involved and chatting with each other. The lakes trip that is offered is well worth doing as there are little extras that you won't get with a trip on your own! The rooms were great, the showers fine and great location. It is the perfect place to meet people and Josko is very good at recommending things to do in and around Split. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough!

• 6th Jun 2014

Apartments & rooms Stella

Dubrovnik, Croatia

My sister and I really enjoyed staying at Apartment rooms stella, the owners were so kind and thoughtful, we really felt at home there. We had a lovely room with an amazing view from the balcony over the city to the sea and it was a wonderful place to watch the sun set.

• 1st Jun 2014