Reviews: JoFoster

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 21

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

Very close to hauptbahnhof, 20/25 minute walk to old town, 45/50 minute walk to new town. Though of course you could catch a bus or tram. Dorm was clean and spacious, ensuite was clean. Wifi pretty much didn't work in the rooms, so you had to be downstairs by the desk which isn't ideal. Not the most social place, but I think it's more geared towards large school groups, rather than backpackers. However, I still had a lovely stay and would recommend if you need/want an easy trip to hauptbahnhof.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Such a funky looking hostel, really enjoyed the style and is a great place to meet others. Really enjoyed the free BBQ, the staff were super friendly and always happy to help. A little way out of town, but there are tram stops all around so this isn't an issue. My only 'complaint' would be that there were just 2 showers between 2 dorms of 12 and this meant there was a bit of waiting if you weren't up early in the morning. Though that's hostels for you in general. Overall, fantastic hostel!

• 19th Jun 2014

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

Lovely dorm room and common room. Great location right next to the basilica. The staff were wonderful and friendly, they helped me organised a massage at the spa and gave us free cherries and beer in the common room. A really great hostel, I would recommend :)

• 16th Jun 2014

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Great location just off the main square, and not far from the train station. Staff were super lovely, the beds were comfy and the shower was fine, was nice it being you're own little cubicle to get dressed in as well. Enjoyed my stay here, would recommend if you like big hostels. Plenty of chances to get to know other people.

• 13th Jun 2014

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I loved my stay in Sarajevo, I'm so glad that I did go. Even though I was travelling alone, The staff made me feel right at home. With the other travellers I was never bored, We chatted, ate great food, and explored. You should stay here if it's Sarajevo you visit, I promise that you won't regret it!

• 9th Jun 2014

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Josko the owner is amazing and great at getting everyone involved and chatting with each other. The lakes trip that is offered is well worth doing as there are little extras that you won't get with a trip on your own! The rooms were great, the showers fine and great location. It is the perfect place to meet people and Josko is very good at recommending things to do in and around Split. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough!

• 6th Jun 2014