16th Jul 2014

The facilities were really nice in this hostel, and the breakfast was good. I had to pay $5 for a towel, which I was not expecting. And the one key per room situation was a bit strange, but it worked out. The place was really clean, and it was a good location just a bit outside the loud city center.

NICE HOSTEL + GOOD BREAKFAST + CLEAN PLACE + GOOD LOCATION... THANK YOU ! We are working to do better, Hope to see you soon, Regards the BVJ CREW

Stone Hotel & Hostel, Utrecht, Netherlands
14th Jul 2014

This is a cozy place to stay in utretch. A very good location not far from the beautiful canals, and the staff was really helpful with all my questions. Facilities were good, and every bed had an outlet, which was nice. The lockers in the rooms were small, but I didn't feel like my stuff was in any danger at all. I would stay here again.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
11th Jul 2014

This was a hotel and was partially converted into a hostel. the rooms were really nice. I was in an 8-person mixed room with an ensuite, which included a very nice bathroom. There were safes in the room, and the beds were the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on in a hostel. And the 5 euro breakfast is totally worth it.. It even included bacon! Very happy with my stay here.

8.0
8th Jul 2014

The common area was good, typical in st Christopher's inns, and the breakfast was really good. The facilities were not as nice as the other st Christopher's inns I've stayed in though... The beds were really squeaky and shook every time someone moved on the top or bottom. Also, my room was facing the street and it was so loud all night.

• France, Female, 18-24
Hostel Baccarat, Nice, France
30th May 2014

28th Apr 2014

Wonderful environment... You've got to stay here when you come to Bruges. Loads of activities sponsored by the hostel so it's very easy to meet people.

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
6.3
28th Apr 2014

I reserved a 6 person all female room, and they put me in a 4 person mixed room. I was not comfortable with that, but the staff didn't seem to care. Besides that, the facility is fine.