Passenger Ship Maria Alberta

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was my first experience in a ship and it was awesome. Lucas and his wife are amazing hosts, he gave us recommendations of the places to visit and he made a delicious breakfast next morning. The location is very good, you are 10 minutes away from the central station, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the only thing is that they are small, but this obvious, you are in a ship. One of the best places where I've stayed.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

It is a great hostel, one of the best hostels where I have been. The staff is really friendly and always willing to help. The location is perfect, less than 10 minutes walk to the city centre. Clean and nice rooms. I totally recommend it.

What more could we ask for! Thanks a bunch for the lovely review. We totally think you should come back and see us again sometime! This is what our face looks like now by the way.... :D You did that! That huge smile is for YOU!

Elton Bank Hotel

Manchester, England

The hotel is a really nice place, the building is kind of old but the rooms and the bathroom are nice, clean and well equipped. It's in a good location, it's just 10-15 minutes by bus from the city centre. The staff is great, they helped us with our requirements.

I'll start with the positive things of the hostel: staff and clean bathrooms. The staff is really kind and willing to help. The negative aspects of the hostel are: wifi was not working, not towels in the rooms, dirty sheets, location is pretty far from the city centre, power sockets in my room only worked for few hours.