Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

This place is spectacular! Would absolutely stay here again!

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

When I arrived I was told the dormitories were under construction and that I would be put in a tent. I really enjoyed the privacy and the large bed I could roll around it. It was very relaxing.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Really convenient location and nice facilities. I'd stay here again

Thanks for your positive review..we would love to welcome you back.

Hostel Utopia

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a very basic hostel. No kitchen or common room areas and the space itself is very small. Showers smelt terrible but were clean. Great location to walk to all major sights.

Lost Inn Lisbon

Lisbon, Portugal

Really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is easy to get to from all the sights. The staff was friendly and went above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. I would absolutely stay here again!

Dear guest! Glad to know you loved our hostel! ;-) We want you to feel at home! Safe trips.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This place is a little old but a great place to stay. The rooms didn't have enough outlets so everyone charged their electronics at the bar. Common room is wonderful. There's a ton of space to hang out.

Hello! We are so glad that you enjoyed our hostel. And we apologize for not having enough outlets. It's great to know that you enjoyed our common rooms and had a great time. Please come again!

Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay here. The rooms are very modern with key card locks for both the doors and the lockers. It's a great location if you're looking to spend some time on the beach and not so far from the sights either. The only thing I didn't enjoy we're the showers. They we're push buttons and seemed old even though the hostel is only a year old.

Hi there! Thanks for your comments. It's nice to know you had fun. Showers are with push buttons as we are ecofriendly and want to reduce waste of wáter. Anyway, every flush lasts half a minute. See you son! :)

Hello Marseille Hostel

Marseille, France

Great location just down the road from the old port. Hostel is on the 4th floor no elevator and occupies one floor. I was uncomfortable with the fact that there were no locks on the doors so anyone could come into our room at any time. Also there was only one bathroom for all the guests and two showers. Not enough if the hostel is full and there are 24 people staying. Other than that this place is fine. Full kitchen to cook your meals and helpful front desk staff.

Was not impressed with this place but it is the only hostel in Genoa without a curfew. No free wifi here which is unfortunate with only one computer. Location is poor, must take the bus to see anything. Lockers did not work. Even with a lock on mine I could still open it.