Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Shiralea Backpackers Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Amazing hostel - ends up there 3 times during my stay in Thailand and was impressed every time.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Location was not what I thought it would be - kind of out of the way Staff - lady at the front desk was a bit condescending on arrival Facilties - beds are comfy and lockers are big, bathrooms and showers large and clean, common area very comfortable and inviting, building itself is lovely on the inside

• 9th Jul 2014

Thank you for the reveiw .For the location, we are "Cultural hostel ", it's perfect for the guests who love culture and spend time to enjoy local life and attractions by walking . We are located in the center of old city, it might not be perfect for persons who prefer busy city urban life and party areas . For staff, with comment " a bit condescending", it's rather unclear details for us to improve the service , we do hope to hear further details from you what's her fault to disappoint you.

Banilah

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff is fabulous - most attentive staff we have encountered yet. Spent 20 minutes at the beginning of our stay outlining where to find things in the area and around Chiang Mai. Helped us book a tour and set up tuk tuks which we really appreciated !

• 25th Jun 2014

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Beautiful hostel - convenient for train and airport

• 23rd Jun 2014

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Would go back in a nano second but it doesn't fit into my schedule. Best way to start a trip to Thailand and get accommodated with people your own age and Khao San Road.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Amazing place to meet people , great staff , great atmosphere. Have recommended to numerous people who all loved their experience too. Didn't feel the pressure to drink or go out - lots of options inside the hostel and around the area if that's not what you feel like doing.

• 20th Jun 2014

Loved this place ! Would go back in a nano second. There is tons to do even if you do not want to drink. Food is amazing.

• 14th Jun 2014

Hanoi City Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Basic but fine. No real area to socialize.

• 11th Jun 2014

Town House 50 Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Excellent facility, very clean. Only thing that really rubbed me the wrong way was that they insisted on holding into my passport, which I later discovered was so they could book tours using it as reference for the bill. Would have much rather paid upfront, and held onto my own passport, as I was required to pay to get it back.

• 29th May 2014