Global Hostel.

Boston, USA

The location was a little away from the downtownt, but no problem because there was a bus stop near there.When I stayed, there were few people, so I didn't have any troubles such as noise, bathroom! The staff and atmosphere were good.

• 28th Apr 2014

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

Very good place. I had a good time there. Location, staff, and atmosphere were great! I wanna stay there again.

• 25th Apr 2014

Urban Holiday Lofts

Chicago, USA

Great area and nice staff, it was a good stay. If I go to Chicago, I'll stay this hostel again!

• 19th Apr 2014

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Good atmosphere and price! The location is between The Strip and downtown, but within walking distance. The bus stop is close to hostel, so it's convinient! It's a nice place to stay in Las Vegas.

• 10th Apr 2014

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

I stayed in a bedroom for four people. The room was cozy and the bathroome was clean. Although the kitchen was sometimes dirty, no problem. The location is good if you want to go shopping.

A lovely hostel with a great staff and atmosphere, but a shower room was too small and a shortage room was not room...Around the hostel, there were interesting shops and I had a great time there.

I stayed there for only one night. Good hostel. Friendly staff and atmosphere. I had a good time.

• 31st Mar 2014