Hostel HOMEr

Prague, Czech Republic

A localização é o que justifica a estadia neste hostel. O staff não foi simpático e por vezes até bastante rude. A segurança também não é das melhores. O que realmente pesou na avaliação foi que minha amiga está com alergia no corpo porque pegou percevejo do colchão.

• 18th Oct 2014

Um dos melhores que já estive na vida. Tem uma estrutura muito boa, espaço de convívio, quartos com banheiro privado, internet boa em todos os pontos, um bar... Valeu muito a pena!

• 15th Oct 2014

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

• 8th Oct 2014

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I've been at the hostel for only two days, but my impression was extremely positive. The staff is very attentive, the room was large, a full kitchen so we could cook, very comfortable and inviting social area. The breakfast was simple but it was informed from the beginning, so do not bother me one bit. I would point out, for sure!

• 4th Jun 2014

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

The location of the hostel is definitely the biggest point. Very close to everything, you can explore the city on foot. The breakfast was also impressive, I think one of the best I have tasted in hostel with variety of choice of breads, snacks, cereals and fruit! The structure of the hostel is very good also, with various rooms and environments where people interact. I was apprehensive because I was in a room with many people, but all went well, the cleanliness was impeccable and the or

• 1st Jun 2014

Hi Julia, Thank you so much for the review! Hope to see you again soon :) The Management

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The environment of the hostel was very amazing, the structure of the bedrooms and living areas as well. If returned to Marrakesh for sure stay again staying at the hostel!

• 4th Apr 2014

Riad Anass Al Ouali

Fez, Morocco

It was a great experience staying at this hostel. The staff was very welcoming and receptive, made ​​us feel at home. The location is perfect, in a quiet street close to shopping and restaurants. The structure is also amazing, like the breakfast and the tea (the best I tasted in Morocco!). I nominate for all people who want to know Fes, which was a city that loved!

• 29th Mar 2014