Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

The hostel is very well located, close to the Old Town and with easy tram access from the bus station or the shuttle leading to the airport. It has a bar together, but with separate entrances, which makes it very safe too. The living and kitchen area is very good. The bathrooms are far from the rooms and make you go through this area. But what makes it worth the choice for Red Emperor is the staff, all are very attentive and nice. When I return I will be again in this hostel and point to all.

Fabrika Hostel & Gallery

Vilnius, Lithuania

The hostel is well located with easy walking access to the main places. Bathrooms are shared for all rooms, which I thought would be a problem, but how many are was quiet. I was in an eight-bed room, but the structure of the beds is in a way that gives a lot of privacies, enjoyed, and has taken and individual light. There are no lockers in the room but was not a problem when I was there. The common area is very good and the very attentive staff.

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

The location of this hostel is very good, super close to the central square and with easy access to everywhere. There is coffee and tea free all day. The problem is hostel is still being installed, has no reception yet, so check in must be done only after another drive to get where he truly is. The two units are not far away, but I did not know it would be like, rather have been informed before. The room we stayed in had bathroom outside and the bad was that it was one to eight people.

Hostel HOMEr

Prague, Czech Republic

A localização é o que justifica a estadia neste hostel. O staff não foi simpático e por vezes até bastante rude. A segurança também não é das melhores. O que realmente pesou na avaliação foi que minha amiga está com alergia no corpo porque pegou percevejo do colchão.

Um dos melhores que já estive na vida. Tem uma estrutura muito boa, espaço de convívio, quartos com banheiro privado, internet boa em todos os pontos, um bar... Valeu muito a pena!

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I've been at the hostel for only two days, but my impression was extremely positive. The staff is very attentive, the room was large, a full kitchen so we could cook, very comfortable and inviting social area. The breakfast was simple but it was informed from the beginning, so do not bother me one bit. I would point out, for sure!

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

The location of the hostel is definitely the biggest point. Very close to everything, you can explore the city on foot. The breakfast was also impressive, I think one of the best I have tasted in hostel with variety of choice of breads, snacks, cereals and fruit! The structure of the hostel is very good also, with various rooms and environments where people interact. I was apprehensive because I was in a room with many people, but all went well, the cleanliness was impeccable and the or

Hi Julia, Thank you so much for the review! Hope to see you again soon :) The Management

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The environment of the hostel was very amazing, the structure of the bedrooms and living areas as well. If returned to Marrakesh for sure stay again staying at the hostel!

Riad Anass Al Ouali

Fez, Morocco

It was a great experience staying at this hostel. The staff was very welcoming and receptive, made ​​us feel at home. The location is perfect, in a quiet street close to shopping and restaurants. The structure is also amazing, like the breakfast and the tea (the best I tasted in Morocco!). I nominate for all people who want to know Fes, which was a city that loved!