Reviews: fernetmm

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 32

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
Gallery Hyde Park, London, England
29th May 2014

Hostel well located, close to metro, bus stop, restaurant, parks, supermarkets. We stayed in a room for 6 with bathroom but the shower did not work and we had to bathe in shared bathrooms. Notify the situation, but there was no repair or compensation. The rooms were small, with little space for storing luggage (i slept with my backpack in my bed), and the beds were noisy. The cleaning of the common area was not the best. Simple breakfast, but enough. The staff need to be more professional.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
Hotel Du Commerce, Paris, France
25th May 2014

The bathroom is shared but are only two downstairs, which means that if you stay on high floors has all come down to bathe. By having to share with many people, it was almost always dirty. Thought it would be better, since you have to pay for each bath. If you have lots of luggage, be prepared to climb stairs tight. Had two unsympathetic members in the night staff. Despite good location, only positive point in my opinion, I was quite disappointed and would never staying there again.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
23rd May 2014

The hostel has exceeded my expectations. Organized, clean, good beds and helpful staff. Perfect to me.