Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Had a great time at Wombats. A little hectic in the morning when I tried to check in, but that's normal. The staff was friendly and the bar downstairs was great! I definitely recommend the walking beer tour.

Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

I had a great time at this hostel. The rooms were immaculate, the staff was friendly and helpful and I was thrilled with the location. I definitely recommend this to others. Check out happy hour at the hostel bar - prices are great!

This hostel was nice. A little far from where I wanted to be most of the time, but only a short subway ride - so it wasn't a big deal. Make sure you check in before 2am, or they'll cancel the entire reservation, which isn't fun to deal with at 3am. Rooms were very clean and I felt very safe.

Thanks for your comments, For any of those who happen to read this comment we have a check-in period of 14-02:00. If you are going to arrive later, please contact us directly to ensure that we guard your reservation. Thank you for bringing this up. We're pleased to see you had a nice stay but we will work hard to make it better next time.

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

I was really put off by this hostel and wouldn't go back. I felt like the beds were going to collapse and the linens didn't look clean. It wasn't in the best part of town and I was told not to go out in the area after a certain time.

Astor Hyde Park

This hostel was great. The staff was phenomenal and the hostel was very comfortable and homey. No bar on premise, but the free breakfast was nice. The location was great and tube was very easy to access from multiple parts of the city. I definitely recommend the free walking tour that they advertise in the reception area.