• USA, Couple, 25-30
Dragon King Hostel, Beijing, China
6.3
2nd Apr 2014

I saw a lot of good reviews about this hostel, I'm sure if it was just for dorms or the 1st & 2nd floors. We stayed in a private room on the 3rd floor and it seems like it was not redone. The bed wad very old and the room did not have basic things like toothpaste/toothbrush, soap or hand towels. The springs on the bed were also sticking out. In the morning I was rudely told I could not change my free beer for a coffee coupon because the date was already written on it, as if that matters.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
27th Mar 2014

Wow, this wss by far the best hostel we ever stayed at in China. Especially the staff here they really trest you like family. Lai Lai , the bsr tender even helped us order a special item from the internet. Next time we are in China we will stay here again!

Thank you for speaking highly of our hostel and the staff , we are so appreciated that you enjoyed your stay in hantanginn, and we will try our best to improve. All the staff hope hope you have a nice trip.