Los Amigos Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great location in Plaza de Sol. Great attention from the front desk really cool guy. The place is really clean and cozy. I enjoyed my stay and felt at home.

Trendy Hostel

Paris, France

The hostel was simple and affordable for 2 nights in Paris. The room was big for 14 people. Sometimes hostels crowd the beds and you can't even walk around. The bathrooms were a bit smelly, but then again 14 people are sharing it. It's walking distance to the metro and they serve breakfast which is a plus.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

I wanted to see Venice so I found out a boy this place. It's a bit pricey but the atmosphere is pretty cool. Really nice lobby. Bar/cafe, plenty of spaces to sit, dj playing music, dance floor. I like that's there is 24 - hr reception area. The rooms Were nice. The whole place seems fairly new so good bunk beds and space to get around. Only complain is the bathrooms are very small.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review on the Generator Venice. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and great to see all the positive comments. Hope to welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards Venice Team

BT Rooms

Rome, Italy

I stayed in Rome one night. I arrived really late and was by myself. I liked the fact that is was really close to the bus terminal and was only 2-3 blocks away. The hostel is nothing fancy but it's decent. I unfortunately stayed in the room that had a street window and the people walking around were drunk hence loud. I would tell people to stay here if it's only a few nights. It's easy to catch transportation from this hostel and you can do the tourist things.

El Misti Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed in the only female room during the world cup, which was a closet. They decided to shove all 8 girls in a tiny room. It was very tiny and the guys next to us had a spacious room with their own bathroom and they would go to the main bathrooms to stink them up. I would go back only if it was the last resort.

Dear Christina We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review . Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management

HI Lua Cheia

Natal, Brazil

It was a huge Castle in a fun area. I went to go see Mexico vs. Cameroon during the world cup and it was as though I was in Mexico the night before. The hostel is clean, has a creative atmosphere, and close to the party spots. I would go back.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I loved CabanaCopa! It was my first time in a hostel and it was beyond what I could have imagined. It was clean, staff was friendly, and I met cool people. I love how the would have happy hour and they would turn off the wifi so people could like you know....talk! Lol. I would definitely go back. ENYA was super nice as was Carlos. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant first experience in a hostel staying with us. We are also happy to hear you like our cleanliness and staff. Hope to see you again! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff