El Misti Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed in the only female room during the world cup, which was a closet. They decided to shove all 8 girls in a tiny room. It was very tiny and the guys next to us had a spacious room with their own bathroom and they would go to the main bathrooms to stink them up. I would go back only if it was the last resort.

Dear Christina We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review . Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management

HI Lua Cheia

Natal, Brazil

It was a huge Castle in a fun area. I went to go see Mexico vs. Cameroon during the world cup and it was as though I was in Mexico the night before. The hostel is clean, has a creative atmosphere, and close to the party spots. I would go back.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I loved CabanaCopa! It was my first time in a hostel and it was beyond what I could have imagined. It was clean, staff was friendly, and I met cool people. I love how the would have happy hour and they would turn off the wifi so people could like you know....talk! Lol. I would definitely go back. ENYA was super nice as was Carlos. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant first experience in a hostel staying with us. We are also happy to hear you like our cleanliness and staff. Hope to see you again! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff