Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Location is excellent. Right on the Main Street close to restaraunts, spas, beach, and bars. Pool was the best thing but would have been nice to have been open later in the evening. Staff very friendly and fun! Bathrooms were average in cleanliness. Room was comfortable.

Begadang Backpackers

Gili Air, Indonesia

The dorm bungalow was unique and fun to stay in. Everything made from bamboo including the showers! The pool was awesome as it was really hot during the days. A bit far from the main town but 2 mins from the north end of the island with lots of restaraunts. No wifi at the hostel. Renting a bike was needed to get back to the south end of the island unless you want to walk 15 minutes in the heat. Close to mosque with 4:30am prayer but island is small so I imagine you can hear it wherever you are.

Fat Barracuda

Padang Bai, Indonesia

The room was huge and aircon worked great. Must be low season as I was the only one in the whole place for two nights. Wifi worked good and plug ins at each bed. An alarm started going off around 6pm the first night. Staff didn't seem concerned with turning it off. Alarm went off all night until breakfast the next morning. Luckily I had ear plugs. Was a nice place to stay in transit to the gilis. I'm sure the alarm problem was just a fluke.

Amazing hostel! Amazing staff! Cold showers but so refreshing when it's so hot and humid out. Definitely would recommend this hostel to anyone anytime!

I originally booked 2 nights but ended up staying for 5. Staff are so fun and friendly! Lina took us to Nusa Penida Island to show us land she is building a new hostel on and we had the most amazing day with her on the island! I highly recommend asking if she can take you there too! Very close to everything in town. Free breakfast every morning. Cold showers but so refreshing when it's so hot an humid out! Wifi works great in bedrooms. Lockers in the rooms. I loved my stay here!!!! ❤️

Fremantle Hostel

Fremantle, Australia

Such a chill vibe at this hostel! Everything really clean and staff so friendly. Great location! Would definetly recommend this hostel and stay here again.

1849 Backpackers

Albany, Australia

Billabong Backpackers Resort

Perth, Australia

Beatty Lodge

Perth, Australia

Bazar Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great location! Walking distance to everything you'd want to see and close to Metro if needed. One small common area for everyone but easy to meet people and start conversation. I stayed in room 11 and wifi didn't work. Had to get passcode from bar downstairs but they shut their wifi off at 12 or 1am. Bathrooms were cleaned daily but toilet paper wasn't replaced which was annoying. Room was VERY hot. No A/C. Staff very friendly and helpful. Free computers with internet in common room to use.

Freddie next to Mercury

Bratislava, Slovakia

Only good thing is close walking distance to train station and old town square. Also, each room has it's own kitchenette equipped with dishes and utensils. Common room has a tv and nice balcony but couches are old and they also put wooden crates with pillows to sit on. Everything just seemed grungy. Was happy to leave. Facilities were clean enough. Staff didn't do much. Provide a small breakfast for a small fee.

Loved this hostel! Staff really helpful and friendly. Free three course dinners every night as long as you remember to sign up at the front desk during the day. If no room for dinner, can pay 10 zloty and still have the dinner (such a deal! Meals were so so good!). Atmosphere was awesome. Cool lights, everything very modern. Pub crawl every night. Restaraunt makes amazing food! Live music every night. Book a tour through front desk and get a free lunch as well! Would definitely stay here again!!

Thank you for awesome review! That's great that you liked our dinner, we're doing our best to provide it for everybody and make it really tasty of course. You should definitely come back here!

Hostel DownTown

Prague, Czech Republic

I got an all female room on the 6th floor and it was amazing! Great view of the city, clean bathroom (two rooms; one with sink and shower and one with sink and toilet). Common room was nice with facilities to make your own food if you wish. Hostel offers a different activity every night (I partook in free marionette show, they provided free wine beforehand, free walking tour, and free patrin tower tour). Close to the river and to the main square. Met lots of great people. Would stay again!

Everything clean. Very modern. Had a sna TV on the wall in the room which was nice. Free walking tour picks you up from lobby. Nice kitchen/hang out area. Walking distance to main attractions. Wifi worked great in room. Lockers (as long as you provide your own lock.. Not sure if you can rent one as I had my own). Free towels given. Would definitely stay here again.

Hey A., Thank you so much for your nice feedback. We are happy to know that you have had a great time at MEININGER! Satisfied guest are our aim, so great that you are so happy with us! Yes we do rent lockers and locks at the reception! Do not hesitate to aks! We are looking forward having you as our guest again! See you next time! Your MEININGER hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg

Antigallican Hotel

Chose this place because it's close to the O2 and I had a concert to go to. I started to figure out my way around so I decided to stay an extra 5 nights which was no problem. Bathrooms cleaned every morning. First bed was a bit springy but I changed rooms when I decided to stay longer

Nest Boutique Resort

Bangkok, Thailand

A bit far away from anything but good if you want to stay close to airport. Depending on your room price

Was a little daunting see so many mattresses on the floor in the room when I first walked in, but after meeting my roommates everything was great! Great party atmosphere at night (sometimes there is a fire, sometimes not). Pool was awesome (and free!). Even though it was a bit away from the main part of town, the way to/from the town really wasn't that bad. Great value for my money and free bracelet at checkout!