Greenhouse Bolivia, La Paz, Bolivia
20th May 2017

Let me tell you, this is where you want to stay while in La Paz! It's in a great location, is comfortable and clean, and the owners will stop at no end to help you out. I unfortunately became quite ill during my stay (dodgy market food) and Sergio took it upon himself to nurse me back to health. He went to the pharmacy for me, he periodically checked in on me throughout the day and even went to the grocery store and made me chicken soup! Thank you Greenhouse for treating your guests like family!

28th Apr 2017

Excellent hostel. A welcome break from the party hostel scene. Also this is probably one of the cleanest hostels I've ever been to. Wifi works off and on in the dorms, better in common areas. Overall very pleased!

Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
20th Apr 2017

I enjoyed my stay at pariwana hostel! The location is great and it's an easy hostel to meet people if you're traveling solo. Definitely a party hostel so bring your earplugs if you have a problem having people come in at 3am drunk outta their minds. My biggest complaint is that the water to the whole hostel went out twice during my week stay. Woke up to nasty toilets and vom in the sink. Not necessarily the hostel's fault. But eww.