Reviews: dddave1

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Oh man... This. Place. Is. The best! So close to the metro, clean place and sweet roof top area. The free dinner at night brings everyone together and makes it easy to meet people, such a good idea. There is always something on day and night organised by the crew there. Which brings me to them, Everyone there is so nice! its amazing. Elliot and Rob make the place feel like home, cant thank you guys enough. We shall meet again!

For the size of the place its good. its clean and comfortable. There is always plenty of people hanging around to talk to and its a short walk from a metro station or there is hire bikes basically at the from door... I stayed here twice, the first time the internet worked my room the second time it didn't, thats all I got. Get there.

Thank you for your great review! We look forward to having you stay with us again. The Team at St Christopher's, Paris Canal.

Hostel Gastama

Lille, France

Of all the hostels I have stayed in this is by far one of the best. All the people who work there are really nice and are always happy to help. The whole place is clean, everything works, the beds are comfortable and there is an awesome bar.

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Short walk from the train station and very close to shops and food. Everything was clean, beds were very nice and I received a travel card when I arrived that worked for the whole day. Small room and small kitchen but everything worked. Also they have a nice area to relax downstairs.

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

A quiet little place. Seemed like there is only one shower between i don't know how many people... People in the room up till 3 in the morning on computers and then would sleep all day. Very close to a National Express bus station and only a short walk to the Bullring.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Good location, plenty of shops, food and beer close by. Good common area with pool table, couches and small kitchen. The room was fine, plenty of room even though there was 8 people. The showers and toilet were old but still worked fine. Had a good night on the pub crawl..

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Good location right next to the bus station. Clean and tidy hostel with very friendly staff! I will defiantly return. Also thank you to the singing girl with a beautiful voice.

Aviemore Youth Hostel

Aviemore, Scotland

Nice hostel in a beautiful place, the staff were very helpful and the kitchen is great! Comfortable beds, lockers in the rooms and nice clean showers. A quiet area with couches to sit and relax. Would definatly stay here again.

Dundee Backpackers Hostel

Dundee, Scotland

A short walk from the bus station, its in a great location but could be a little noisy at night. Good communal area to eat and a decent kitchen to cook if you wish. Bed was good although not much room if you are on the bottom bunk. Plenty of space in the room although no lockers.

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

This place is great! Everything is clean and new, the beds are great and it has a cool bar. Check out the lights in the bar. The floor I was staying on I had to go 1 floor up to use the bathroom/ shower but wasn't the end of the world..

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Not a bad place to stay, has everything you need, 10 mins walk from the bus station and short walk into the city. You get what you pay for. There is also a coach tour office at the reception of the hostel which was useful.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

It's nice and close to the train station, has a good bar and everyone gets a locker under you bed for all of your stuff. Most of the staff were really nice apart from one guy who was very rude.

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I was very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience with a staff member. If you would like to discuss the incident further please do not hesitate to contact me on jess.mccall@bedsandbars.com. I am sorry again and I hope this did not ruin your experience. All the best with your travels. Edinburgh Team

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

This place is amazing. The best place I've stayed since I've been traveling. Everything is clean and new, beds are great, really nice kitchen and free big towel. And it's run by basically the nicest people ever!

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Depends which side of the building you stay in. The road side was very noisy at night, but the other side was great! very quiet, spacious rooms with good beds. Showers and bathrooms were nice and clean. It also has a nice space with plenty of couches, pool table and a TV. They also sell coffee. If i can get in il always stay here when in London.

Dear guest, thank you very much for this nice feedback. We really appreciate it. We are happy to welcome you soon again here in London! Your MEININGER Team

This is a nice place, friendly + helpful staff and clean. Metro stop just around the corner and a 5 min walk to the train station.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Great place. Not far from the train station, good location, nice people, clean and good beer.