360 Hostel MalasaƱa

Madrid, Spain

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The place is out of the way, but the scenery and free breakfast make it worth it. Everyone in staff is very friendly and very helpful. The facilities are great - a restaurant and pool, although the restaurant menu is a little narrow, the food is still good. There were a lot of groups, so it wasn't as good for a solo traveller like me but I still had a good time. I also loved that they have cats, and in the natural park the wild pigs go roaming at night so you can see them up close

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is right off istikal ave, so either very good or very bad depending on if protests are going on / how dangerous they are. The place just gave me a general grubby/dirty feeling.

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

It's not a nightmare hostel by any means. But there's just no atmosphere and the rooms are crowded as hell, and a girl in my room was telling me about being hit on/creeped by the older guy who works nights at reception. Eugh.

Katerina And John Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Discovery B&B

Rome, Italy

The place is just a small, seedy unit in the basement of an apartment building. The location is abysmal: further than they claim from Termini and located in a pretty rough neighbourhood. I did not feel comfortable here. The rooms were very basic. The internet and hair dryers didn't work while I was there so I could only pay by cash.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Mosaic House

Prague, Czech Republic

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

What a gem! I absolutely loved the caravans and dorms were very spacious. Lounges were spacious and there was plenty of common space on the property, not including the fact that there was also a gorgeous beach to walk to. The shuttle service worked well - although I would really love it if it went every half hour instead of hourly. The staff were all very friendly and seemed to be committed to helping everyone have a good time. And the duckies - I would go back to see those little cuties!

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed your stay. When it's very busy we do have extra shuttles. We try to stick to our shuttle schedule so it's clear to everyone and if you reserve a seat in advance it should all work out beautifully:-)

Kick Ass Hostels

Edinburgh, Scotland

I cannot recommend Kick Ass enough - simply the best hostel I have yet stayed in. The place is big and very polished but doesn't lack for atmosphere. The rooms are excellent -everyone gets a shelf, two outlets and USB power ports per bed for charging.The bar is excellent, with good food and drinks for very reasonable prices. I spent a lot of time there as it makes a great meet up/hangout place. The showers and bathrooms are excellent and always kept clean, and the kitchen is excellently stocked.

Sky Backpackers

Dublin, Ireland

Decent hostel, but nothing special.

Hello there, Firstly thanks for taking the time to leave a review.We are a bit confused here by your review, it is pretty vague and leaves us here at the desk wondering how we could have made your stay more special. Perhaps if you had of joined in on any of our free events we host, for example wine and cheese on Tuesdays.Or perhaps next time you could go on our Pubcrawl which runs each night. If you happen to be back in Dublin, please feel free to come to Sky again and join in in our activites.