Croham Hotel

Bournemouth, England

Decent Hotel, but in this day and age, WHO makes your pay EXTRA for WIFI?! I thought this was ridiculous! Also no TV Remote in our room.

AAE Universal Maingate

Orlando, USA

Bedspreads had holes in them. Room is dark. Staff not that friendly.

Capital View

Washington DC, USA

The one guy on duty when I was staying was not friendly at all! The pancake story is a joke! I couldnt find any utensils to measure or make them. The bathrooms could do with more cleaning. Upstairs the sink is tiny!

hey there, thanks for your review - and complaint about free food LOL. We've got fully stocked kitchen with knives/spoons/forks/plates/cups/bowls/multiple pans/free oil to use, and even measuring cups. We clean the entire hostel daily, and bathrooms/showers are cleaned/mopped with some bleach and mopping agent. If you're referring to any outdated shower curtains - those have been changed. Agreed, upstairs sink is indeed tiny! thanks

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

The bathrooms were not being cleaned enough! Quite run down. Wifi did work. Room was adequate. Some dodgy looking people stay there though. Not everyone is a tourist. Some permanent people.

Unfriendly staff! The wifi was broken when I arrived and still broken when I left 5 days later. No one seemed to care. The other travellers were not friendly. I was hoping to meet other people as I was travelling alone. If you have a bit more money, spend more and go elsewhere! Very noisy on the road side, luckily I brought ear plugs!!!