Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Excellent hostel but wi-fi was terrible on the room.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

PERFECT HOSTEL, should only have breakfast.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We do not offer breakfast as we do have many kitchens for making your own food and we offer FREE tea and coffee in reception 8am -11pm and sometimes we have free food in reception if you are lucky :)

Globe Trott Inns

Hostel in a far neighborhood with a strange entrance, when I arrived there was a guy from the staff of the hostel passed out on the sidewalk (probably drunk or drugged) but no problem I've been the same way hahaha. Simple hostel good showers, kitchen and wi-fi. Close to a metro station. Staff seemed very friendly.

Far from the center but otherwise it's perfect, should have more britain adapters!!

Logistics Youth Center

Zagreb, Croatia

Very nice hostel but far from the center of the city but I was with a car so I had no problems. Besides that no problem, just the shower curtains is too smelly, please change it!

EVERYTHING IS EXCELLENT, except for the location, we couldn't call for them to pick us up so we had to "climb up" a hill and we almost didn't make it (I was with my family). Very prepared hostel with everything you need. They have a car coming and going to the tram station so you don't need to climb the hill haha. Good hostel for young people to party and have fun, loud parties until late at night but no noise in the rooms, so good!!

Dear guest, thank you for choosing VSE Gardens for your accommodation in Nice. We are happy to see that you liked your stay with us. Certainly, the location may not be the best; however we hope that you manage to use our free shuttle bus service. We are glad that you liked the bar and room, we hope that you and your family had a lovely stay and that you will plan your next holidays back with us! We wish you and you family all the best! Your Villa Team

Vittoria B&B

Rome, Italy

The owner is so AWESOME hahah. When we got there she brought water for us to drink and was asked if we were ok. It's nice chinese girl. She brings breakfast in the bedroom (7-10am) and when I said I would leave at 4am she gave me breakfast at night so I could eat before I leave, so so so nice. In some rooms the wifi doesn't work but they have a little sofa where you can seat and enjoy the wifi. The area seems a little unsafe but it is not, and is near the termini station (arrive from fiumicino).

Ali's Guest House

Goreme, Turkey

Good "cave" hostel. Went there on summer and it was really hot but the room was so cold and comfortable even without ventilation. Stayed there for two nights but got back there after i did checkout and the let me take a shower and gave me towels all for free, good people. Wifi didn't work in my room (as 90% of other hostels). Breakfast was good :)

Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

Very good hostel in the center of Thessaloniki, in the street right beside it there is a bus to the airport. Good bars nearby and cheap food on every corner. Nice staff and rooms have fans for hot summer nights. Problems is that there is no common area to meet people and talk and the bathroom was a little not good but completely 'showerble'.

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Very nice hostel near the perissa beach. Heard from some girls that they left their cellphones charging and were both stolen :/ The staff are all gentle and helpful. Right next to the hostel you can rent motorbikes, cars, quadbikes... for a nice price(15eur-24h). Good restaurant in the front with discount for guests.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Very nice hostel. On the first day we didn't have sheets but we just needed to ask for it hahah. It is in a very nice location close to the Acropolis (could see it from the window). Good wifi, worked in the rooms and on the common area.

A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof

Vienna, Austria

Very nice hostel near the Wien Haupbanhof with very nice atmosphere with a very nice 6 euro breakfast (that I didn't pay for haha). The staff are all sooooo slow, when I got there there was a huge line and the same guys receiving new guests are serving drinks at the bar so it takes even longer to make the check-in. The wi-fi is very poor but they offer a faster one for rent (don't remember how much). Besides that, I would definitely recommend this hostel!!

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel has a very nice atmosphere in the middle of the Amsterdamse Bos, the cabins are pretty and simple but it is really far from the center of Amsterdam(15min to the closest metro station and 24stops to get to central station). Another problem is that the bathrooms are out of the cabins and the water is really really cold, forcing you to pay for 6 minutes of hot water(1euro). Wifi didn't work in our rooms but it probably work on some others. Despite all that I would stay there again.

Bed'nBudget Cityhostel

Hannover, Germany

There is no kitchen in the hostel so you have to eat out or buy food and eat in your room. NO WI-FI if you want it you have to pay 5€ per day, not cool. The shower has a transperent door so everyone can see you naked haha(same sex), but its a good shower though. Very nice location, there are some candies at the reception and cookies and soap in your bed.

GlobArt Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very nice hostel with the most beautiful staff I have ever seen haha. The entrance is a little dark but it's in the center, very nice spot, close to where the tours (Aschwitz, salt mines, wadowice) leave. Internet was good. There were only two problems, first the ground was too noisy (made of wood and sounded like 'renck renck') and the second was the bathroom doors, very transparent, people could see me naked but it was good because I could see other people naked hahah (just close the curtain).

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Good location, bus stop close by. Good breakfast. Biggest and only problem was that there was no plug ('jack') near my bed 😩.

It's a bit far from the center but just a few minutes from the nearest metro station. The shower was broken but was fixed as soon as we told so no problem. Breakfast is good and no problems with security.

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The Wifi didn't work in the second floor and the bathroom was not very clean. Good location, can be far for some people but i could easily go to Hagia Sofia or the Blue Mosque walking(10-15 minutes) if doesn't want to walk there is a Tram just around the corner.