• Australia, Female, 18-24
Bowden Court, London, England
5.4
14th May 2014

I did not like my time at this hostel. It was dirty, you would often see staff cleaning the showers and bathroom, and then go in and find it still to be quite dirty (eg. hair in drain, toilets dirty). The place was very loud, even for a hostel. The walls are thin and if people walk past your room talking you can hear every word. I wouldn't recommend this for travellers or people wanting to make new friends. Would be suitable if you were looking for long term stay and got the right room mate.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
7.7
6th May 2014

I enjoyed this hostel. I found the place to be very clean, and saw staff cleaning at least 2 times a day. The location is very central, but a bit of a walk to the tube and a super market. I found buses were easier to catch. I found the place generally quiet however on 3 occasions a fire/security alarm went off, one in the middle of the night, with no explanation. I would stay here again and even extended my stay 3 nights.