• South Korea, Female, 31-40
City Walls Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
7th May 2014

Very nice! The hostel was clean, and the staff were really nice- always there to help you. The instructions to find the hostel was very useful and easy to find. I went to a restaurant Nina recommended, and when I mentioned to the waiter that I was from Fresh Sheets, they gave me a piece of cake on the house :) I would definitely go back here.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
6th May 2014

The hostel was very clean and the friendly staff is there "24 hours" - so they were able to book me a taxi even at 6am in the morning- with a smile! Thanks again! I tried their mixed dorm and the private 3-bedroom, because I ended up visiting there again on my 2nd trip to Sarajevo. All the facilities were clean, and lockers with locks are provided for all beds, so it is very secure. Highly recommended.