Polite and helpful staffs. The 8 beds dorm is a bit small but clean. Wifi is good. The free breakfast also serve with fresh orange and ham, bread and jam of course presented. It will be perfect if with a kitchen. Highly recommend!

• 12th Oct 2014

London365 Hostel

They have many buildings in the same street for hostels but only assigned one girl to pick up all the guests, she is doing great job but i still waited in the common room for an hour (better than wait outside). I suggest the management shall employ more staffs. The kitchen is very basic and the common room is quite hot that i don't want to stay. Not much to say, just place for a bed and shower.

• 11th Oct 2014

La Flor de Gaudi la Pedrera

Barcelona, Spain

For that price, i only expect a bed and a shower,this hostel is much more than that: fully equiped kitchen, nice breakfast, stable wifi, friendly and helpful staffs, free tour, nice guests…… . I really enjoy the 4 nights staying there and recommend it to everyone.

• 3rd Oct 2014

On the Road. Tarragona rooms

Tarragona, Spain

I travelled Europe for 2 months and this is the worst hostel i had stayed. The staff keep playing music loud and shouting(not singing) , i thought i was in a disco instead of a hostel. Till midnight,I asked them to turn off the music and they did, for 10 minutes only. Then the music came up again, till 1am. I want to give negative score!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hi! I'm sorry you didn't feel good about it in our hostel. Was the big day holidays in our city, we take the guests out to see the concerts and all the other stuff around, and i guess some of them came back before (this days are concerts in every square in the old town till five or six morning) and put music too late. We'll take care about it for the future. Thanks to let us know. Like you see in our reviews this is not our way to work. i invite you to came back for free and see it by your own

Hostal Atenas

Granada, Spain

It is more like a hotel but in hostel price, actually no atmosphere. The bed is large and it is surpirse seeing a bath in my room, i only expect shower. But is is odd that the staff only clean the room around 3pm, or else it is 5 star for me!

• 29th Sep 2014

El Granado

Granada, Spain

Nice hostel, staff polite and helpful, giving me good advice for hiking in siera narvada which i enjoyed very much. Good kitchen nd common area. I met many nice travellers there. Only thing is that the bed is 3-desks, slept in the highest bed is quite inconvenient and u cannot sit in the 2 lower bed, still recommend to everybody!

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thanks for your nice words and we´re glad you enjoyed your mountain adventure. We have two patios, one terrace and a common room, all with tables and chairs if you want do something sitting up, asuming that your bed is for sleeping. Hope to see you back soon.

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

It is easy to find, close to spots,staffs are findly and thet took us to local rest for dinner together. The kitchen is well equipted. The pentry, roof top and common areas are comfortable. Only that one wifi router is not working and we can only access the other one in kitchen which is quite inconvenient, and i have been bited by mosquitos, though the staff provided me some oil, the itchy still lasted a few days, otherwise i give it 5 stars!

• 21st Sep 2014

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Location is good. The kitchen is well equipted but too many ppl use it all the time. Everything is ok for me.

• 16th Sep 2014

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The room lock is complicate to open and the first reception teach me wrongly, so i could not open the door in the first night and always needed ppl inside to open, only on the second day i found another nice reception to teach me the correct way, then it is ok. There are bugs on bed and i was bited at least 8 times. The below was loud and ppl never slept before 1am, i had bad sleep in this hostel. Not recommended.

• 14th Sep 2014

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Kitchen is large, wifi only in common area. Surely not the best but it is still ok to stay.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Room is clean. Common area and kitchen are small. Staff is friendly.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

Staff very polite and giving useful advice for exploring the area. The room is large, even though 16 beds which i expected to be bad condition, the environment and atmosphere are good, meeting many nice travellers. Recommend to everybody!

• 29th Aug 2014

Hotel Beau Sejour

Aosta, Italy

The room is large and clean, though shared shower and toilet, no problem in my stay. The breakfast cost 5 euro which is fair, u may not expect much with this price. It is a bit far from Aosta but you may take bus to this hostel, remember to check the timetable and the station you shall get off

• 17th Aug 2014

Chalet Inora

Chamonix, France

The hosts are good, the hostel itself is also good. The only problem is too far away from the city. Though many ppl said that it took 20 min walk only,I walked at least 25 min. As a runner and climber, i didn't walk slow,it is not joyful if the weather is bad. So, I move to the ski station once the room is available, which make me more comfortable for going to supermarket or eat out in the city.

• 4th Aug 2014

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

Only 10 minutes walk from train station, many spots neaby (don't go to Einstein haus, not worth!), good location. Traveller card available after u arrive the hostel and then u may travel by bus, cable car and train thereafter. There is also a public swimming pool nearby and it is free. Recommend this hostel to everbody!

• 1st Aug 2014

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

The hostel itself is perfect! 5 min from the West station, walking to ost staion is also 15 min only. Kitchen is well equiped, dinning room is large and there is a balcony with good scene. But the day i stayed, some Koreans are very noisy in common area, they cooked without cleaning the tools and making the kitchen dirty. I recommend this hostel to all except the korean.

• 31st Jul 2014

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

• 30th Jul 2014

Pension fuerDich

Zurich, Switzerland

It has the best price in Zurichs, counting the location for only 15 minutes walk from the train station, if u know the route. No sign of the pension itself, so please ask ppl around(especially the bar, then u know that they run this pension) when you arrive the indicated address. There is many bars and club, but it is still ok. The public garden nearby make me feel good as well.

• 16th Jul 2014

Assemble! Backpackers

Chiayi, Taiwan

Good location, clean room and common area, staffs are polite and helpful, they provide very useful advise for the spots you shall go and I find most of them are worth to go! Just a small issue, they said that I can use the wash machine, but they only told me it charge 30 dollars after I start the machine. Anyway, I still recommend this hostel to u!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

We declared the laundry fee clearly in the facility information sheet when you check in. The sheet was also sticked inside your room. We are so sorry that you ignored it.

I booked a single room and paid deposite, filled arrival 22:00. I get there by 20:30, ring the bell but nobody show up. I call the host, he said that the room was taken by another one, a bed was still available, but he can only show up 23:30. I am very angry, asked if he expect me to wait outside for 3 hours, then he gave me pw and i enter the hostel. He explained it happened becos I didn't reply their confirm letter, the deposite is taken by hostelworld, dislike hostelworld and this hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

鄰近台北車站和捷運是主要入住原因, 入住後亦覺整潔, 有自助收費洗衣乾衣亦十分方便, 性價比高! 4月1日已曾入住, 感覺良好, 推薦!

• 5th Apr 2014

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

性價比高! 近台北車站和捷運站, 十分方便。附近食肆亦多! 旅館很乾淨,有自助即磨咖啡及洗衣乾衣, 收費都很便宜, 我在台北的幾天都下雨, 能乾衣很重要, 超like!

• 1st Apr 2014