Chalet Inora

Chamonix, France

The hosts are good, the hostel itself is also good. The only problem is too far away from the city. Though many ppl said that it took 20 min walk only,I walked at least 25 min. As a runner and climber, i didn't walk slow,it is not joyful if the weather is bad. So, I move to the ski station once the room is available, which make me more comfortable for going to supermarket or eat out in the city.

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

Only 10 minutes walk from train station, many spots neaby (don't go to Einstein haus, not worth!), good location. Traveller card available after u arrive the hostel and then u may travel by bus, cable car and train thereafter. There is also a public swimming pool nearby and it is free. Recommend this hostel to everbody!

AlpLodge / BackPackers Interlaken

Interlaken, Switzerland

The hostel itself is perfect! 5 min from the West station, walking to ost staion is also 15 min only. Kitchen is well equiped, dinning room is large and there is a balcony with good scene. But the day i stayed, some Koreans are very noisy in common area, they cooked without cleaning the tools and making the kitchen dirty. I recommend this hostel to all except the korean.

• 31st Jul 2014

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

• 30th Jul 2014

Pension fuerDich

Zurich, Switzerland

It has the best price in Zurichs, counting the location for only 15 minutes walk from the train station, if u know the route. No sign of the pension itself, so please ask ppl around(especially the bar, then u know that they run this pension) when you arrive the indicated address. There is many bars and club, but it is still ok. The public garden nearby make me feel good as well.

• 16th Jul 2014

Assemble! Backpackers

Chiayi, Taiwan

Good location, clean room and common area, staffs are polite and helpful, they provide very useful advise for the spots you shall go and I find most of them are worth to go! Just a small issue, they said that I can use the wash machine, but they only told me it charge 30 dollars after I start the machine. Anyway, I still recommend this hostel to u!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

We declared the laundry fee clearly in the facility information sheet when you check in. The sheet was also sticked inside your room. We are so sorry that you ignored it.

I booked a single room and paid deposite, filled arrival 22:00. I get there by 20:30, ring the bell but nobody show up. I call the host, he said that the room was taken by another one, a bed was still available, but he can only show up 23:30. I am very angry, asked if he expect me to wait outside for 3 hours, then he gave me pw and i enter the hostel. He explained it happened becos I didn't reply their confirm letter, the deposite is taken by hostelworld, dislike hostelworld and this hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

鄰近台北車站和捷運是主要入住原因, 入住後亦覺整潔, 有自助收費洗衣乾衣亦十分方便, 性價比高! 4月1日已曾入住, 感覺良好, 推薦!

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

性價比高! 近台北車站和捷運站, 十分方便。附近食肆亦多! 旅館很乾淨,有自助即磨咖啡及洗衣乾衣, 收費都很便宜, 我在台北的幾天都下雨, 能乾衣很重要, 超like!