Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Nice facility in a convenient location. Nice breakfast and seemed cleaned. Not enough bathrooms on our floor but good otherwise.

Thanks for your review We are delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Doolin Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

Loved my stay here enough to book an extra night. Very clean, great location, and excellent staff. So very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend! Breakfast included too! What more could you want. We had brown bread, toast and jelly, cut mixed fruits, three cereals to choose between, yogurt, fruits juices, and an assortment of toppings for the yogurt. Excellent hostel! Thank you.

Thank you for your review and we are very please to hear you had such a great stay. Its great to get the feedback on our new and improved breakfast buffet and I will pass on your comments to all the staff as it is really appreciated. Warmest regards Anthony and Deirdre

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Overall not very exciting place. It was very convenient for walking into the city. Only about a block away, but the facility was very dirty. I don't think our blankets or sheets had been washed in quite a while. They were visibly soiled. The breakfast was very bland. A container with some cereal, milk, and toast and jelly. I wish we'd only stayed one night just because of the cleanliness. The two staff members I met were very friendly though.