Juha's Guesthouse, Haifa, Israel
3rd Apr 2014

An excellent find. i really enjoyed my stay there right in the heart of the town. Wonderful owners who are so passionate about their environment. A very short walk from a beautiful quiet beach where the only people there are the local fishermen. Thank you for such a wonderful stay.

Safed Inn, Galilee, Israel
2nd Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. It's a beautiful spacious place with excellent facilities. Unfortunately I was only able to stay for one night but If I had had more time I would have stayed for a while. The whole area is great for exploring. The proprietor is such a friendly and knowledgeable person. Thank you.

Fauzi Azar Inn, Nazareth, Israel
1st Apr 2014

Beautiful hostel with absolutely friendly and knowledgeable staff. I really enjoyed my one night stay there - I wish I had had more time as I would have liked to chill out there for a few days. I am so glad that I made the effort to get to Nazareth and to experience such a beautiful olde worlde hostel. The included breakfast was excellent!!! Thank you all.