5.7
3rd May 2014

From all the places I stayed in China, this one was the one I did not like. As long as the rooms were clean, I was satisfied. What was essential to me who was travelling alone in China, without speaking the language, was to have a very efficient and helpful staff in locations where I stayed. This was absolutely not the case in this YH: there could not book me a taxi answering that they did not have any taxi phone number, they could not recommend any places for dinner, etc. I do not recommend.

Hi,there Thank you for your review ,I am sorry that you didn't have a pleasant experience in here. We are sure that we will recommend the restaurant to you if you have asked us. About the taxi. We're able to tell you :there are have one taxi stand nearby our hostel, if you walking to there ,around 2 minutes。It's easy to find the taxi. Thank you! This Old Place

1st May 2014

This place is absolutely amazing: it has this astonishing view on the rice terrasses. I could have stayed for hours, just looking at it. The whole staff was extremely nice and helpful and friendly, I felt immediately welcome. They have a restaurant and lounge area with big guests tables that make it so easy to meet other travellers. I am very happy I followed the hints from the travel book and did not stay in Ping'an but did head for Dazhai. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Thanks. Welcome back next time. Have a good trip in China.

Trippers Carpe Diem, Yangshuo, China
26th Apr 2014

I stayed about a week in Yangshuo and looked for a quite place from walking distance from the city: the room was small, clean, air-conditionned, with a private bathroom and it was cleaned everyday. The staff was amazingly nice, helpful, supportive and efficient in organizing any activities or travel bookings. Anything on the menu was delicious, with extremely reasonnable prices and the terraces with the mountain view made it difficult to leave the place. I definitely recommand this hotel.