Mlade Rooms, Split, Croatia
7th Jun 2014

Me and my Friend stayed at Mlade rooms for two nights and it was great; the owner (Marcel) was very friendly and welcoming. He offered to pick us up from the bus station and drop us off again when we were leaving. The room itself was amazing value for the price, it was spacious, clean and even had a new fridge installed which was brilliant and needed in somewhere as hot as Croatia. The hospitality of the owner made the stay worthwhile and we would definitely go back.

Dragan's Den, Korcula, Croatia
4th Jun 2014

Me and my friend stayed at Dragon's Den for the one night in Korcula, we had originally payed to spend the night in a 20 bed mixed dorm but Dragon (the owner) gave us a double bed private room for the same price, because it was empty, which was really nice. The room was great value for money and had lots of good facilities. Dragon was really friendly and made our stay very comfortable, he even offered us a lift into the main town. Overall great experience and I would definitely return.

Sobe Mara, Dubrovnik, Croatia
3rd Jun 2014

My friend and I stayed at Sobe Mara in Dubrovnik for 2 nights and it was amazing! The owner was very welcoming and friendly and offered us refreshments as soon as we walked through the door. The room was very clean and spacious and had a balcony with an amazing view overlooking Dubrovnik. Even though we originally had difficulty finding this hostel the people and the view from the room made it worth while! I would definitely recommend it to other travelers!