Reviews: andremic77

Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 37

Sandy Hostel

Rome, Italy

The room was very comfortable with an insuite toilet, and the staff very friendly and willing to help. The only thing I found uncomfortable was climbing up the stairs to the 4th floor with my suitcase when I arrived. Once you have the key you can use the elevator for 5 pence.

• 27th May 2014

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

The hostel is huge and the facilities are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. What I did not like was the "lock out", which was from 11 am to 2 pm! On my second day I was feeling ill and had to get out of bed and leave the room in a hurry.

• 25th May 2014
  • Argentina

The rooms are very comfortable and fully equipped. Both the front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and welcoming. On our check out day they stored our luggage in a locked room without charging any extra money for it.

• 16th May 2014
  • Argentina

The hostel was very comfortable and clean; the staff very helpful and friendly, and breakfast was remarkable! Also, the price was reasonable. I stayed 3 days in Paris and the first 2 nights I stayed in St. Christopher Canal but I did not like it much and it was more expensive than this one, so I decided to move for the last night and it was really worth it.

• 12th May 2014
  • Argentina

We're happy to read that everything was made to be nice and comfortable. The staff are very comfortable and it's nice to read you appreciated the free breakfast too, thank you for your thoughts, we will see you again I hope! St Christopher's Inn GDN

Eventhough the facilities are new and modern, I did not feel very comfortable. The first day of my stayed I was informed I would have to change rooms the following day, which meant I had to pack all my luggage, keep it in a locker and wait till 2 pm for a new room. The reason was they had sold my room to a big group who wanted to stay together in the same room. I found that very unfair, since I had made my reservation in advance. Also the front desk staff were not empathic or friendly at all.

• 10th May 2014

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Pros: the location is very good, the rooms are big and have lockers, there is free wi fi , breakfast is very good and the staff is very friendly. Cons: the showers are uncomfortable because you have to leave all your clothes and towel out of the shower box, and the matresses need to be changed!

• 8th May 2014

Safestay York

York, England

This place is great! Not only because the building is enormous and very beautiful but also because the staff is really friendly and welcoming.

• 7th May 2014

YHA London Earls Court

Both the hostel and staff were very good. I just wished I'd had wi fi internet for free.

• 2nd May 2014