Location Argentina, Gender Female, Age 38

Sandy Hostel, Rome, Italy
27th May 2014

The room was very comfortable with an insuite toilet, and the staff very friendly and willing to help. The only thing I found uncomfortable was climbing up the stairs to the 4th floor with my suitcase when I arrived. Once you have the key you can use the elevator for 5 pence.

Hostel Santa Monaca, Florence, Italy
25th May 2014

The hostel is huge and the facilities are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. What I did not like was the "lock out", which was from 11 am to 2 pm! On my second day I was feeling ill and had to get out of bed and leave the room in a hurry.

16th May 2014

The rooms are very comfortable and fully equipped. Both the front desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and welcoming. On our check out day they stored our luggage in a locked room without charging any extra money for it.

12th May 2014

The hostel was very comfortable and clean; the staff very helpful and friendly, and breakfast was remarkable! Also, the price was reasonable. I stayed 3 days in Paris and the first 2 nights I stayed in St. Christopher Canal but I did not like it much and it was more expensive than this one, so I decided to move for the last night and it was really worth it.

We're happy to read that everything was made to be nice and comfortable. The staff are very comfortable and it's nice to read you appreciated the free breakfast too, thank you for your thoughts, we will see you again I hope! St Christopher's Inn GDN

6.6
10th May 2014

Eventhough the facilities are new and modern, I did not feel very comfortable. The first day of my stayed I was informed I would have to change rooms the following day, which meant I had to pack all my luggage, keep it in a locker and wait till 2 pm for a new room. The reason was they had sold my room to a big group who wanted to stay together in the same room. I found that very unfair, since I had made my reservation in advance. Also the front desk staff were not empathic or friendly at all.

Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
8.0
8th May 2014

Pros: the location is very good, the rooms are big and have lockers, there is free wi fi , breakfast is very good and the staff is very friendly. Cons: the showers are uncomfortable because you have to leave all your clothes and towel out of the shower box, and the matresses need to be changed!

Safestay York, York, England
7th May 2014

This place is great! Not only because the building is enormous and very beautiful but also because the staff is really friendly and welcoming.

YHA London Earls Court, London, England
8.0
2nd May 2014

Both the hostel and staff were very good. I just wished I'd had wi fi internet for free.