Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

Really nice !!! Close to the beach and city center! Staff is nice.

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

Very nice location but there's not many facilities !! No locker too !

Dear Emily, Thanks for answering the rating and for your comment. We have a general safe box which is available 24 hours if you request to the receptionist. In addition, there are kitcken for guests, lugagge room for ckeck-out and for early ckeck-in, rooftop, bar with discounts for hostel's customers, laundry service, free internet in all the hostel, board games, guitar, toilets in every room... Anyway, we have note about your suggestion for improving! :D Best regards,

360 Hostel Malasaña

Madrid, Spain

A little far from the city center! The wifi didn't work when I was there. But it's a ok hostel !

It was a really nice stay at this hostel ! The staff was really nice (except the girl manager who always looks pissed). The only bad thing I would say is the location, it is a little far from the city, but it's easy to get around with the metro !

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We will take your opinion in mind! Hope to have you back here with us soon! :) Greetings from Barcelona! / Yellow Nest staff

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice location, right in the middle of old Prague and the upper city where the church is.

Smarthostel-Berlin

Berlin, Germany

It was a good stay. The front desk guy was really kind and funny ! The rooms have 2 bathrooms so it's perfect for the 6 people But the wifi doesn't work in the rooms and even in the lounge sometimes it is really slow! But overall great stay. Vielen Dank !

The rooms are really nice !!! It's a little far from the city center though !

Dear guest, Thank you for your review! We're happy you enjoyed your stay here. And did you know taking the S-Bahn it's only a 10min ride to the city center? Hope to see you again soon. Safe travels, The MEININGER Team Hamburg

The room was smelly and so was the shower. The girl at the front desk told me she could give me febreeze...We were two people and were at the end of each other. Didn't really enjoy my stay, I just wanted to leave. The only good point : not really far from the magnificent ''Dom''

Thank you for your feedback!! We are sorry that your stay was not a favorable one. We try to provide a positive memorable experience here for our guest and take your suggestions and appreciations into consideration when updating and upgrading our facilities. The Dom really is magnificent, isnt it!!

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Very nice hostel! Just in front of the main train station and 10-15 minutes from the Römer and downtown. I really liked my stay. The breakfast is included and it is very good !