St Christopher's Camden, London, England
7.4
20th Jan 2015

I and my boyfriend stayed in a 6 bed dormitory with bathroom. The room was good, but it has only a shower, the toilet is outside the room and you have to share it with other rooms. The shower isn't very good, you have to press a buttom to water flows and you cannot control the temperature. I didn''t have any problems with noise of the pub that, by the way, it is nice and cheap. The staff is very helpful and nice. It is a good hostel, but it needs some improvements.

Hey! Thank you for taking the time for leaving us a review. Thank you for the kind words about the staff, we will make sure and let them know. We are sorry you didn't like our shower unfortunately press button is the safest. In short time we are doing also renovation works in bathrooms. We provide 25% discount on food at the bar and discounts for drinks. We hope that you will come back to visit us soon in refresh hostel. Camden team

PLUS Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
28th Dec 2014

Very nice hostel. I stayed in a 8-bed dormitory with bathroom and I have no complaints. The room was divided into two with 4 beds each and a little kitchen, toilet ans bathroom in the middle. The kitchen was simple but that was ok. Big hostel, well-cleaned and with a lot of facilities. However, it is not close to the city centre/attractions by walking, you have to take the tram.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
Target Hostel, Zakopane, Poland
26th Dec 2014

Amazing hostel! We took a private room with bathroom for 4 people and it was excellent. Location is good, short walk from the bus station and the main street. Breakfast was also good. Our problem was that we arrived some hours earlier than we have told them and we found the hostel closed (although they say it is 24h). So if you're going to arrive earlier, tell them in advance.

Benedict Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7.7
25th Dec 2014

We took a private room for 2 people and stayed there only for one night. The hostel is simple but good. The kitchen and common area are nice. The only thing is that the whole building is quite old.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
22nd Dec 2014

Our stay in Wombat was great. Kitchen is good, there's a backyard where you can spend some time and the common area is nice. We took a 4 people dormitory and don't have anything to complain about it. We stay stayed during Christmas time and they serve a dinner and mulled wine for free for all guests. I highly recommend it!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
6.0
2nd Dec 2014

When I arrived there I couldn't believe that it was the same hostel that I'd booked. The cleanliness wasn't good and the room was very noisy! The staff is very helpful and nice but after they ask you to write a review of 100% in front of them!! The breakfast is good and location is very central.

Ciak Hostel, Rome, Italy
8.0
9th Sep 2014

Ciak is located near the Colisseum, 10 minutes walking and you'll be there. There are also a subway station (Manzoni) nearby so it easy to go around Rome. The kitchen is small, but it's enough for all guests. I took a 6-people shared room with private bathroom and it was ok. The problems were the mosquitos and the warm temperatures in this period of the year in Rome.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
Goodnight Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.7
17th May 2014

Goodnight Vondelpark is totally informal. First of all, the main and unique entrance is a small door which I only recognized because of the number and the tripadvisor stick. After knocking and ringing the bell, one man opened the door and introduced to us as the owner of the hostel, the recepcionist, the cleaner and everything else. Yes, one man is responsible for everything in this hostel. So, you can imagine the quality of the service. Besides a neighbor's cat in our room.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
15th May 2014

The best hostel I already stayed in! Everything was good: facilities, cleanliness, atmosphere, staff, security! I get really impressed! I strongly recommend it! The only thing it could be improved is the breakfast. I thought it was a bit expensive for the quality and variety of options. However, it has a great kitchen and you can do your laundry as well! The bedrooms have lockers and the security system is great. The room I stayed has a great view of the city.

Hi there! Thanks for your nice words and the amazing rating you have given us - always great to read! It's true, that for some travellers our 5.90 EUR all-you-can-eat and drink breakfast buffet is over their budget, but Brussels is an expensive city and we still try to offer the most for a moderate price. But as you said, we have our guest kitchen that's 24h open as an alternative :). Cheers and hope to see you again next time you are in Brussels!