St Christopher's Camden

I and my boyfriend stayed in a 6 bed dormitory with bathroom. The room was good, but it has only a shower, the toilet is outside the room and you have to share it with other rooms. The shower isn't very good, you have to press a buttom to water flows and you cannot control the temperature. I didn''t have any problems with noise of the pub that, by the way, it is nice and cheap. The staff is very helpful and nice. It is a good hostel, but it needs some improvements.

• 20th Jan 2015

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice hostel. I stayed in a 8-bed dormitory with bathroom and I have no complaints. The room was divided into two with 4 beds each and a little kitchen, toilet ans bathroom in the middle. The kitchen was simple but that was ok. Big hostel, well-cleaned and with a lot of facilities. However, it is not close to the city centre/attractions by walking, you have to take the tram.

• 28th Dec 2014

Target Hostel

Zakopane, Poland

Amazing hostel! We took a private room with bathroom for 4 people and it was excellent. Location is good, short walk from the bus station and the main street. Breakfast was also good. Our problem was that we arrived some hours earlier than we have told them and we found the hostel closed (although they say it is 24h). So if you're going to arrive earlier, tell them in advance.

• 26th Dec 2014

Benedict Hostel

Krakow, Poland

We took a private room for 2 people and stayed there only for one night. The hostel is simple but good. The kitchen and common area are nice. The only thing is that the whole building is quite old.

• 25th Dec 2014

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Our stay in Wombat was great. Kitchen is good, there's a backyard where you can spend some time and the common area is nice. We took a 4 people dormitory and don't have anything to complain about it. We stay stayed during Christmas time and they serve a dinner and mulled wine for free for all guests. I highly recommend it!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

When I arrived there I couldn't believe that it was the same hostel that I'd booked. The cleanliness wasn't good and the room was very noisy! The staff is very helpful and nice but after they ask you to write a review of 100% in front of them!! The breakfast is good and location is very central.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Ciak is located near the Colisseum, 10 minutes walking and you'll be there. There are also a subway station (Manzoni) nearby so it easy to go around Rome. The kitchen is small, but it's enough for all guests. I took a 6-people shared room with private bathroom and it was ok. The problems were the mosquitos and the warm temperatures in this period of the year in Rome.

• 9th Sep 2014

Goodnight Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Goodnight Vondelpark is totally informal. First of all, the main and unique entrance is a small door which I only recognized because of the number and the tripadvisor stick. After knocking and ringing the bell, one man opened the door and introduced to us as the owner of the hostel, the recepcionist, the cleaner and everything else. Yes, one man is responsible for everything in this hostel. So, you can imagine the quality of the service. Besides a neighbor's cat in our room.

• 17th May 2014

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The best hostel I already stayed in! Everything was good: facilities, cleanliness, atmosphere, staff, security! I get really impressed! I strongly recommend it! The only thing it could be improved is the breakfast. I thought it was a bit expensive for the quality and variety of options. However, it has a great kitchen and you can do your laundry as well! The bedrooms have lockers and the security system is great. The room I stayed has a great view of the city.

• 15th May 2014

Hi there! Thanks for your nice words and the amazing rating you have given us - always great to read! It's true, that for some travellers our 5.90 EUR all-you-can-eat and drink breakfast buffet is over their budget, but Brussels is an expensive city and we still try to offer the most for a moderate price. But as you said, we have our guest kitchen that's 24h open as an alternative :). Cheers and hope to see you again next time you are in Brussels!