Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Ciak is located near the Colisseum, 10 minutes walking and you'll be there. There are also a subway station (Manzoni) nearby so it easy to go around Rome. The kitchen is small, but it's enough for all guests. I took a 6-people shared room with private bathroom and it was ok. The problems were the mosquitos and the warm temperatures in this period of the year in Rome.

• 9th Sep 2014

Goodnight Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Goodnight Vondelpark is totally informal. First of all, the main and unique entrance is a small door which I only recognized because of the number and the tripadvisor stick. After knocking and ringing the bell, one man opened the door and introduced to us as the owner of the hostel, the recepcionist, the cleaner and everything else. Yes, one man is responsible for everything in this hostel. So, you can imagine the quality of the service. Besides a neighbor's cat in our room.

• 17th May 2014

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The best hostel I already stayed in! Everything was good: facilities, cleanliness, atmosphere, staff, security! I get really impressed! I strongly recommend it! The only thing it could be improved is the breakfast. I thought it was a bit expensive for the quality and variety of options. However, it has a great kitchen and you can do your laundry as well! The bedrooms have lockers and the security system is great. The room I stayed has a great view of the city.

• 15th May 2014

Hi there! Thanks for your nice words and the amazing rating you have given us - always great to read! It's true, that for some travellers our 5.90 EUR all-you-can-eat and drink breakfast buffet is over their budget, but Brussels is an expensive city and we still try to offer the most for a moderate price. But as you said, we have our guest kitchen that's 24h open as an alternative :). Cheers and hope to see you again next time you are in Brussels!