Reviews: mattyboydavis

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Great location - only a short walk to the beach and bars. Beds are comfortable and the shower is pretty good. They had the World Cup matches on every morning which was awesome!

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Second stay at Bounce in one trip to Australia... That's got to say something about the place. The staff are incredible - really attentive and great fun! Bounce is more like a family than just a hostel! As soon as I'm back in Sydney, I'll 100% be going back to Bounce!

Byron Beach Resort

Byron Bay, Australia

Very impressed by this hostel! Location was perfect for the beach - only a stones throw away, and Byron Bay town centre is a 20min walk away. Beds are reasonably comfortable and the lockers are adequate

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Only stayed a couple of nights due to lack of availability at my first choice hostel, but Wake Up was decent. Staff were friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm glad you made your way to Wake Up! in the end, and very pleased you enjoyed your time with us :) Hope to have you again soon! Wake Up! Management

Byron Beach Resort

Byron Bay, Australia

Wow... What a location! A stones throw away from the beach, and a nice little 20minute walk to Byron Bay town centre. The rooms were pretty basic but quirky, and the rest of the complex was nice. The hammocks outside the room were a nice touch and gave you an awesome chilled out place to skype your friends and family. Very well priced!

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Bounce is 100% the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Positives: Rooms are good sized. Beds are comfortable. Nights out are well planned and good fun. Most of the staff live on site, and are more than happy to socialise during the days and the evenings. The view from the terrace is amazing Negatives: The lift is slow... that is literally the only bad thing I can say about the place! I enjoyed it so much that I extended my stay 3 times for an additional couple of weeks!

Wandarrah Lodge

Merimbula, Australia

I only stayed for a night and there were only three of us staying there so I can't mark the atmosphere any higher. The kitchen area is really well equipped and the location is perfect for the beach just a few hundred yards away, and the local shops a short drive/nice walk away

United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

Excellent location, right in the middle of the CBD and really good security. The beds are comfortable and the communal area is great.

Apollo Bay Backpackers Lodge

Apollo Bay, Australia

I was originally told that there would only be two or three of us staying the night, however more people arrived later on. The bed was comfortable, the communal area was clean, the layout of the communal area made it easy to chat and get to know people. Free wifi is a winner too! I really enjoyed my stay

The Old Mount Gambier Gaol

Mount Gambier, Australia

I stayed 1 night at the Gaol. If you want somewhere quirky and different then it 100% hits the spot! However... It's in the middle of nowhere - there isn't a huge amount to do in Mt Gambier. I couldn't mark the atmosphere as anything more than very poor as there were 4 of us staying there. 1 staff member when I arrived... Zero when I checked out! The mattress was possibly the most uncomfortable I've ever slept on, and the bed was creeky beyond belief. One of the worst sleeps I've had.

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

I only stayed at backpack oz for 2 nights but those 2 were very good. The beds were comfortable and the staff were very helpful. Showers were awesome and always clean. Recommended.

Thanks for staying and for your nice comments ... we hope to see you again for more than 2 nights !

Banjos Backpackers

Perth, Australia

Staff were awesome, rooms were clean, beds weren't too uncomfortable, and it is a short walk into Perth CBD. Met some cool people, and the common room/games room was awesome.