Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a great stay at Hostel Mango. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially one of the reception girls by the name of Zoe. She was very informative and was wiling to do extra research to help me out. A big thank you to her!!! The location of the hostel is ideal as it is close to public transport. Breakfast was pretty good as well; it was much nicer and healthier than what you would get in a hotel!!! The next time I am in Amsterdam, I will definitely stay at Hostel Mango again.

• 14th Jun 2014

Hi, thanks for your review, though it appears that you have our name confused with a hostel in Prague! Names aside we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Flying Pig Uptown and look forward to seeing you again soon. - The Flying Pig Uptown

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

I had a good stay at Hostel Mango. The only glitch is the fact that I was on the third floor and my room did not have air conditioning. This meant that my room was always humid and warm and I struggled to sleep at night. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.

• 7th Jun 2014

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at City Backpackers Hostel and I would definitely go back there again!!!!

• 4th Jun 2014