Wow Colosseum

Rome, Italy

The customer service could have been better. Whenever someone does a question/requirement some of the staff acts as if it was such an effort or big favor to ask. Apart from this, the location of this hostel is ideal. Close to everything from the train station to all the attractions. No need for buses. This hostel also offers a free walking tour on 2 different routes. It is worth join them as it allows you to familiarize yourself with the city history as well where everything is. Cleanliness is g

• 10th Jun 2014

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

My stay at this hostel was not that great. The staff service was good. A bit of inconvinience that breakfast is not included. Food i bought from the bar was tasty and Very yummy. Cant complain. Only very upsetting thing was that my bed had bed bugs. The hostel allowed me to change rooms but they waited for me to go and ask eventhough they were awarded of the situation as one of my room makes was bitten by the bugs very badly. They should have send someone to leave a note.

• 18th May 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us, and we're very sorry for your negative experience with the bed bugs. We have now brought in a pest control company to completely eradicate the bugs, and are in the process of sealing the brick walls where we found them to be living.

my stay in this hostel was very confy and the location was very convenient as the station close to the hostel was one of the main ones. Very clean place.

• 15th May 2014