Location: Austria, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Guesthouse U-En

Osaka, Japan

One of the best hostels I have been. The capsule-style-beds were very comfortable. The staff is awesome in giving you recommendations. You also can rent a bike, which is definitely worth to see the beautiful side of Osaka.

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed our special bed type, and exploring Osaka with bike. We also really enjoyed chatting with you! thank you for the nice time. Hope to see you again on the next visit! Guesthouse U-En crew

Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

Very nice hostel. I was in a 16bed-dorm with a capsule-bed which was very comfortable. The staff gave me some maps to get arround which were very helpful (including some restaurant recommendations and so on). You also can buy a daily bus-ticket, which is best to explore the city. The staff is very friendly and helpful!

Thank you so much for your stay and feedback! We all hope you made lots of memory in Kyoto by bus trip!:) Now in Kyoto, whole of the city had mood of GIon Festival! If you have any chance to visit Kyoto again, the middle of July is also nice! I recommend it! Hope to see you again! Arigatou!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Very nice hostel with located next to the Asakusa Temple. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Once a month there is a typical japanese dinner which is definitely worth to try.

Wow Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

The staff and the owner was very friendly and gave you helpful tipps for planning to explore the city! It also located next to the beach, which allows a relaxing nightrun! I can highly recommend the Barbeque on Friday night - food is delicious and the atmosphere was amazing, although everybody spoke korean in the beginning the language changed to englisch after a few beers ;)

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

The staff was very very friendly and helped a lot to organize traveling around Beijing! You have great access to the subway station and around the hostel there are great restaurants. I did the great wall tour and for my point of view the time on the wall was much too less. The time when I was there it was hard to find any people at the bar even though it is a really nice one!

Wonderful hostel located next to the bund (10-15min walk). Staff is very friendly and helpful - although I canged my room last night to a doublebedroom, they did not charge me more. There is also a big terrace to chill out. Only problem I had my laudry didn't get dry after using the drying machine 90 minutes - so I had to do it twice which took me another 90 minutes. However to summarize: a very nice hostel which I can reccomend.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

A great hostel with a familiar atmosphere. You will find easy access to all important busses - it is also located next to the train-station. The friendly and helpful WADA-girls make the unique stay memorable! Thanks especially to Su Chen, Cai Chengcheng and Zhou Chanjuan! Nice greets from Austria (soon), Markus

Definitely one of the best hostel I have ever been! It is located next to the subway station in the Hongdae-area (around Hongik University) where you can find great food and go out at night! The staff is very friendly and helpful if you wanna plan a trip through Seoul - even bikes are available to take a ride to the river! The hostel is state-of-the-art, every door is locked with a combination of numbers and the rooms have double windows and frames to avoid noise from outside! All in all - TOP!!

Hello M,, Thank you for the wonderful points :) Take good care ^^

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very nice hostel, very clean and the people are very friendly.

Formosa 101

Taipei, Taiwan

The owner of the hostel was so friendly - she told me some nice places to go and see sights which was very helpful. There is also a small breakfast included (Tea or coffee and Toast). The atmosphere was awesome and this hostel is probably the best I have ever seen - in 3 words: clean, central, kind.