• Ireland, Male, 31-40
LSE Passfield Hall, London, England
8.0
28th Aug 2014

This is a little gem of a place. \the staff were very friendly and welcoming and my single room was very clean and quite. \the breakfast was amazing and \I loved sitting in the big leafy rear garden. \it was very difficult to find however, as it is a building site at present. Management need to erect a sign over the scaffolding to avoid patrons getting lost.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
27th Apr 2014

Excellent Hostel friendly and helpful staff and my room was immaculate. The breakfast was great better than other places I have stayed. I loved the old basement area where you can chill out in silence or watch tv. Great value would recommend.

Thanks so much for your lovely review. Delighted you enjoyed your stay.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7.1
24th Apr 2014

Staff member made me run up and down three flights of stairs three times as he was unlocking the room bedroom door on my swipe card. The hostel was not that friendly and I did not sleep well as my room was level with a main railway track. However, the hostel was immaculate throughout and breakfast was excellent.

Sorry you had a problem with your swipe card - unfortunately it happens on a rare occasion and the receptionist probably couldn't leave the front desk unattended. However we do pride ourselves on having very friendly helpful staff so we will be investigating your comments.