The Tent Munich, Munich, Germany
13th Jun 2014

This place was so great! I loved every minute! It was so relaxing to be able to have somewhere to stay out of the city that was really chill. I have been travelling for a while and not much bothers me- so sleeping in a "tent" with 100 others was no big deal. It doesn't feel like it's that big at all! I would recommend this place, and will be coming back :-)

St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
2nd Jun 2014

Great hostel!

28th May 2014

Bunk Hostel, Galway, Ireland
13th May 2014

This place was wonderful, so fresh and clean. Lovely staff, always had hot water, plenty of hooks and your very own power point. I didn't want to leave it was so comfortable!

12th May 2014

Comfortable room, lovely staff, everything was perfect for the price :)

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
8th May 2014

Bathrooms, great and new- more hooks to put your things needed. Met lots of great people, staff were fantastic. Pub crawl- even better! My only issue- maybe an age restriction wouldn't go astray as it felt like as a young person we were way out numbered by older and CRANKY people. Gave off a wierd vibe being abused by old people for being too noisy (which wasn't the case i totally understand the need for a good nap) when you are in a hostel that is clearly designed to be more on the fun side

Thanks for taking the time to post - I'm amazed at your comments about older guests - normally it is mainly young people who stay with us or older people with a young attitude!

Budget Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
6th May 2014

THIS HOSTEL IS NOTHING SHORT OF FANTASTIC! I'm travelling by myself, a lot of other people staying were as well. Everyone is ready to socialise, pub crawls are great fun and the staff couldn't be better. I want to go back!!

Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
8.0
3rd May 2014

For a hostel that can't provide laundry facilities I would assume staff should be able to tell you exactly where a laundry is, how to get there, when it opens/closes and how much it costs. Apparently not- look it up, you'll do just as well as me I was told (you'll have trouble!) Everything else was alright. Showers were difficult to not get your stuff wet though.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
7.4
1st May 2014

Everything at this hostel was OKAY facilities wise. But it was BORING. The bar is only open on weekends. This made no sense.

Booo!!! We're not boring! Ken Dodd himself says we're the most un-boring hostel in the whole of Liverpool (...that may or may not be true). In fact, a little Liver Bird told me that you were here during our head-spinningly amazing Beatles Pub Crawl! How anybody can't enjoy that, we don't know! During the week, the bar is closed as we entertain our guests with a host of fab activities; film night, free food night, games night etc. However, you're more than welcome to bring your own drinks in! :D

Bunkhouse, Cardiff, Wales
27th Apr 2014

This place is amazing. I loved it, it was clean tidy and so funky. It was a very comfortable stay. The lockers in the room under the bed are a bit small but enough to for valuables in easily, just not a big bag. The showers and bathrooms are so clean. It is quiet. Which for some people is great but if you're looking to socialise probably not the place.

St Christopher's Village, London, England
7.4
24th Apr 2014

Great lockers under the beds, showers left a lot to be desired. But the bar and atmosphere was great :-)

Hey were so glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you back anytime! We are actually in the process of renovating our entire hostel so I guarantee next time you find yourself at The Village, you will be pleasantly surprised ;) Safe travels and don't be a stranger.