The Funky Chicken Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I only stayed here one night. The neighborhood is alright. There are convenience stores and restaurants no more than a 5 minute walk away. The people's palace was a short 20 minute walk and there is a large park on the way that you can walk through. I stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm. Everyone was friendly. The kitchen and common areas were nice. It is a quiet place, but I enjoyed it.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Great hostel. Clean and comfortable beds. Met lots of interesting people. Awesome location. Staff were very helpful with anything I needed. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great hostel. Large common area where everyone can get to know each other. Very helpful staff. Nice rooms. Nightly pub crawl is fantastic. I would highly recommend staying here. Overall it was just a wonderful experience.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Achillion Hotel

Athens, Greece

The hotel itself is fine. Good value for the price. It is in an extremely sketchy neighborhood though. I would not recommend this hotel for families with children or women traveling alone. Don't go out after dark.

• 19th Apr 2014