• Germany, Female, 31-40
Duque - Casa de Hospedes, Lisbon, Portugal
10th May 2014

Small rooms, Internet doesnt work everywhere, so make sure you check it. I switched rooms. Room was very small, it was always light in the room, and you could hear everything from the street. However, it's clean, cleaned daily, sink in every room. Was able to do laundry with drying for 2€, instead of 5€ for only washing as I was first told. I also didn't like the fact that you have to leave your key everytime you go, but all together for 13€ it was def worth the stay!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
Hostal Yolanda, Madrid, Spain
7.4
6th May 2014

Awesome house (loved the staircase), and living in a spanish apartment. However, clean only superficial, some places havent seen water in forever! Some bathroom doors weren't easy to lock. All doors could be heard by locking, which makes it sometimes tough to sleep at night. The staff was nice, but didn't speak very well English, which can lead to problems. The apartment and furniture is old, so I would be careful sitting on certain chairs :D

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Mapamundo, Barcelona, Spain
14th Apr 2014

The rooms are in two apartments in the middle of the gothic quarter, with good location, but old facilities. Everything you needed was there: Linen, Towels, Internet, Kitchen Utensils,... Jandro explained everything to me by arrival, gave me advice on how to get everywhere, and whenever you needed something you could ask him. Also, every day the towels, bathroom rug was changed, and I could leave my baggage there after checking out. Definitely a nice place to stay single travelers or couples!