Hotel Plus

Bratislava, Slovakia

• 26th Apr 2014

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Couldn't have asked for more :) We booked 2 beds in a 4 bed mixed dorm, but it ended up just being me and my friend staying the night. Even if the room had been full though, there would have been more than enough space, the room was so huge! The hostel definitely deserves its name too, the incredibly friendly and helpful staff made us feel right at home straight away (and the hostel is so homely and welcoming too); I only wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy their hospitality more!

• 25th Apr 2014

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Long live the Madness! I can only echo the other reviews here...the guy who runs the hostel, Srdjan, is an absolute legend, who you cannot fail to love - and not just because of the constant offers of free food and good old Rakia. I've never been to a hostel like it, and am already itching to go back! We actually stayed in the apartment down the road from the main hostel, and it was unbelievably spacious and clean. Just an absolute pleasure to stay there; book a bed now!

• 24th Apr 2014

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Excellent location, really nice rooms and friendly and helpful staff! What really made my stay at this hostel so unforgettable though was the tour of the Tunnel Museum organised and led by the guy who was running the hostel; it was an incredible few hours and we learned so much about the city's tragic history, and as always it felt much more genuine and real coming from a local. He was a veritable mine of information and answered all the questions we had and more. Do not miss!

• 22nd Apr 2014

Palmers Lodge Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Firstly I have to say that the hostel itself seemed really nice and clean, perfectly located 5 minutes from the station, and the staff were also really friendly and helpful...the only problem was that my 2 friends and I were in a 6 bed dorm, and our roommates were a complete nightmare. Very unaccommodating and unwelcoming, and because of their constant snoring and flatulence we barely slept a wink! Normally I would put it down to bad luck, but my friend says it seemed they worked there...

• 19th Apr 2014

Aladin hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

A really lovely hostel, although a bit far out from the city centre! We stayed in a 3 bed room/dorm; there was enough space, it was perfectly clean and had working WiFi and a TV. Bed was falling apart a bit though! Plenty of bathrooms around hostel, all of which seemed reasonably well maintained. Staff were also nice and friendly, felt well looked after :)

• 18th Apr 2014

Dear John, Thanks for your comments. We already changed the bed as this was damadged by some "hapy" guests. We are sorry for inconvenience and will sure give you discounted next stay:)

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

An absolute pleasure, as always! Decided to stay here after seeing how good the PLUS Hostel in Berlin was, and not disappointed at all. Really friendly staff who helped us out with w/e we needed, whenever we needed it; would definitely stay here again with no hesitation :)

• 15th Apr 2014