One Stop Hostel Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Lovely Jubbly Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

All staff are always smiling

New Vision Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Definitely one of the best places to stay in all of hanoi. Best service from excellent staff and many higher end hotels won't even be able to compare. Highly recommended to everyone.

House No.11

Chiang Mai, Thailand

It was a nice place to stay at, but definitely not worth what they were charging. Even though it was during songkran, there were many more options around for less than half the price. It was definitely a great location if you want to be cloto the center of action. I would stay there again if the price dropped significantly. My main negative feedback of this place as you can tell is the price, otherwise very nice place and nice staff

Yourhouse Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

We stayed in yourhouse3 which is the newer building they have and it was amazing. Very spacious room, very clean amd extremely nice staff. Location is fairly central if you're looking to be in the middle of everything for songkran. Only somewhat negative thing I can say is that it's a little pricey for a backpacker. Besides that, it is definitely highly recommended.

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very nice common area, probably the best thing about this place next to the wonderful staff. The bunk beds sounded very squeaky and about to fall apart at anytome, but I don't think you're going to find any better at that price point. I would definitely recommend everyone to stay there at least a night or 2. Great place to meet ppl and like I said, the staff are really nice and genuine.