Reviews: nmcgol01

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Luka's Lodge

Hvar, Croatia

I had booked a room just for myself and ended up with a room all to myself, it had 2 single beds, along with a shower in the room. The view was great and the location could not be better. The island is not very big but the Lodge is right in the middle of where you want to be. You can quickly get to the town center for restaurants, bars, boats, etc.. and there is an amazing beach in a bay. The Lodge sits between that bay and the town center. There is a restaurant and pizza shop around the block.

Roma Scout Center

Rome, Italy

I've stayed here before and would stay again. The location is not bad, there are plenty of metros and buses nearby to get to where you need to go. There is a pleasant family run restaurant around the corner for dinner, don't worry about the language barrier the food is worth it. This hostel has everything you should expect and the complimentary breakfast is very good. They clean almost obsessively and there is always someone to help out if you have questions.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

My stay was good, the best part about the place was they have a pool and sauna. The place is quite large and it is located near a main train station so it is very easy to get around. There is also a grocery store, Lidl, right nearby in case you need something.

Alfama Patio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Loved it, its located in the old city so its a little difficult to find with all the winding roads but that just contributes to the atmosphere and you'll get used to it very quickly. Just follow the tram tracks, they run just outside! There's a locker in the room and there's always a dinner you can join and people are easy to meet there. One of my new favorite hostels, I would definitely return on my next visit to Lisbon.