Roger's House

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

The dorms were very cute and spacious. The private rooms were also very nice and have comfortable beds. It was also refreshing to have fully stocked kitchens and be able to cook your own meals. There seemed to be few bathrooms for the number of people on each floor, but there are plenty more downstairs so it's not a problem. The hostel is a very short walk from the bank machine, supermarket and train station and is in a picturesque location. There's a nice place to eat your breakfast outside.

The common spaces were comfortable and spacious. The happy hour was excellent and so was the hostel's location. However, the dorm rooms were cramped and the ensuite bathrooms were constantly getting filthy. There seemed not to be enough bathrooms for all of the people in he dorms. Overall, this was a fairly good hostel but I expected better dorm conditions for this price.

Crismar Hotel La Spezia

La Spezia, Italy

I had a wonderful stay here. The staff were excellent and they kept the rooms in pristine condition. The breakfast in the mornings was also pleasant. The hotel was near many shops and restaurants and a short walk from the train station.

Good morning, thanks a lot for your review! We're happy that you spent a nice stay in our hotel and we would like to have as our guests again and again in the future :-)! We hope that you'll get your Kindle at home back asap :-)! Thank you!

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

Very friendly staff, and warm and welcoming atmosphere. The location was perfect for seeing the sights. I had trouble finding the hostel from outside (maybe that was just me) but the lady at the desk was very patient and helped me find it. I would definitely recommend this place.

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

This was very clean and comfortable for a camping hostel. The showers don't drain very well, but that was a pretty minor problem. The pool area is lovely, the bar and shop are very nice and convenient and the public transportation is very close by even though the site is quite far from the attractions.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Smart Stay Hotel Station

Munich, Germany

This hostel had everything you could need, and I enjoyed being so close to the supermarkets and Naschmarkt. The bar gets very busy at night and is a fun place to go for a drink.

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

This hostel was small, but very cute and comfortable.

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel had everything you could need. The rooms were very spacious and there were lots of facilities. The only drawback was that it was quite out of the way.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The staff were friendly and helpful and there was a nice homey feel to this hostel. Everybody remembers your name. I felt instantly comfortable here.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I persinally found the atmosphere here to be slightly impersonal since it was such a big hostel, but the staff were friendly and helpful and there were very complete and functional facilities.