Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Its annoyingly far away from the main part of Barcelona, especially since the metro closes at 12am!

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This place was fantastic for the most part. They give you a sandwich at breakfast, so you get breakfast AND lunch for free every day if you use the food wisely. The only downside were the cleaning ladies, I was in the shower and the cleaning lady came in and left the door wide open so I couldnĀ“t get out to get my towel without someone seeing me, but the other staff members are super friendly and definitely make up for that one small thing :)

Bergen YMCA Hostel

Bergen, Norway

The location of this place was AWESOME, right near the water. You could watch the boats and sunset over the fjords from the rooftop terrace, it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Youth Hostel Villa Camerata

Florence, Italy

Its quite far away, expect many taxi fares!

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

The bathroom was disgusting! They also stuffed up my bookings, and when I went to cancel my remaining nights informed me that I hadn't been booked in anyway, which would have left me alone in Rome with nowhere to sleep had I decided to stay! Very disappointing.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

The camp site has everything you need: secure tents, comfy beds, pools, a cheap restaurant. The only minor downside is that the staff aren't too keen on helping with giving adequate directions into Venice: all you need to do is be aware of this and make sure you know exactly where you are going and how to get home. Otherwise, perfect!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This place is awesome! They really tried their best to make me welcome. My room was originally too hot, so they gave me a free upgrade and were so nice about it! I had the best time, thanks guys!

St Christopher's Greenwich

The location is AMAZING, however it was very loud at night because of the bar, and the rooms lacked ventilation, which meant they were really hot.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

It was in a great area of town, very accessible and the staff were friendly and helpful.

London Backpackers

The hostel had a central area connected to a kitchen that was great for meeting people in. There are quite a few long term tennants, so people are pretty easy going if you keep clean and repect their need for quiet in the late evening :) In terms of location, it's easy enough during the day to get around but at night when the tube closes it's a trek to get home. I've onlt been to 2 other hostels before, this one is pretty good in my eyes, at least as somewhere to sleep.