Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

The bathroom was disgusting! They also stuffed up my bookings, and when I went to cancel my remaining nights informed me that I hadn't been booked in anyway, which would have left me alone in Rome with nowhere to sleep had I decided to stay! Very disappointing.

• 7th Jul 2014

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

The camp site has everything you need: secure tents, comfy beds, pools, a cheap restaurant. The only minor downside is that the staff aren't too keen on helping with giving adequate directions into Venice: all you need to do is be aware of this and make sure you know exactly where you are going and how to get home. Otherwise, perfect!

• 4th Jul 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This place is awesome! They really tried their best to make me welcome. My room was originally too hot, so they gave me a free upgrade and were so nice about it! I had the best time, thanks guys!

• 24th Jun 2014

St Christopher's Greenwich

The location is AMAZING, however it was very loud at night because of the bar, and the rooms lacked ventilation, which meant they were really hot.

• 19th Jun 2014

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

It was in a great area of town, very accessible and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• 16th Jun 2014

London Backpackers

The hostel had a central area connected to a kitchen that was great for meeting people in. There are quite a few long term tennants, so people are pretty easy going if you keep clean and repect their need for quiet in the late evening :) In terms of location, it's easy enough during the day to get around but at night when the tube closes it's a trek to get home. I've onlt been to 2 other hostels before, this one is pretty good in my eyes, at least as somewhere to sleep.

• 27th May 2014