• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
Equity Point Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
29th May 2014

Helpful and nice staff, good accommodations with warm blankets if needed, sunny swimming pool, full of places to chill out, excellent restaurant at the terrace at night and good breakfast (included). Only the showers are very small, but we can live with that. I also did the desert tour indicated by the hotel. I think I could have gotten it for less Dirhams, but 800 was fine for me. Totally worth it. I fully recommend Equity Point!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
Anna houseboat, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th May 2014

The Anna Houseboat staff received us perfectly and me and my friend where so happy to have stayed there! They have excellent rooms, the toilet is big and clean, they offer cookies , bread, coffee, tea, and peanut butter and jelly for all their clients... Also a computer with internet, maps and all you need! It was really nice... I totally recommend!