Ciutat del Prat, Barcelona, Spain
3rd Jul 2014

Can't beat a nice hotel right next to the airport! The restaurant food is alright. I'd recommend walking a short distance in town for some more authentic cooking.

Magic Rome Guesthouse, Rome, Italy
30th Jun 2014

This was one of the nicest places I've stayed in! The room was pristine white and very roomy. It is located a bit outside of the main city but a short walk to the subway that takes you to wherever you want to go. Our host was very friendly and provided some resources to show us what we could do. I would definitely come back again!

B&B Floralia, Florence, Italy
26th Jun 2014

I loved my time here! The hostel is located in the middle of everything so getting around was very easy. It had a quaint cultural atmosphere which enhanced our visit in Florence. Our hosts were also very helpful in suggesting places to go and good restaurants to try out!

Baldassarre & Brothers, Milan, Italy
23rd Jun 2014

Excellent hostel. It's located right above their cafe so it was convenient to grab a bite. The room was very nice and spacious. It is a bit farther from the center of all the activities, but a quick ride from the subway or a 30 minutes walk will get you there.

AinB B&B Eixample Muntaner, Barcelona, Spain
20th Jun 2014

The location of this hostel was great. It was a short walk to the shopping district or the main touristy center around Las Ramblas. However, the room we got did not look like the pictures. It was very small and cramped. Most people only use a room to sleep and be out and about all day, but if I had known about the size, I probably would've picked another location.