• England, Female, 18-24
Truong Giang Hotel Nha Trang, Nha Trang, Vietnam
8.0
21st May 2014

Great location, close to the beach and just round the corner from plenty of restaurants/bars. Had a room without a window which wasn't a problem, nice and clean. Really friendly staff, very helpful with booking onward travel and day trips. Would definitely stay again!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
Pyrenees Home Stay, Agra, India
6.6
3rd May 2014

First impressions were good value for money, friendly staff. WiFi could have been better and the food was average but cheap. Room was decent but after the first night I woke up absolutely covered in bites all over my back, shoulders, stomach, upper arms and thighs. I believe they are from bed bugs and later asked to move rooms. The man at reception didn't believe me until I showed him but I don't think anything was done about it so beware! Strongly advise using own bedding no matter how hot!

• England, Female, 18-24
Hotel The Spot, New Delhi, India
8.0
25th Apr 2014

Hotel The Spot is amazing. It is all that a backpacker needs and Pulkit goes above and beyond to help whenever you need it. It was our first stay in India and as two young girls travelling alone Delhi was a bit overwhelming but thanks to Pulkit we were picked up from the airport and he helped us arrange trains to our next destinations. The room was nice, relatively clean with great wifi and a TV - you could get BBC news. Air con was amazing. We would definitely stay there again. Thanks Pulkit!

Dear Jose & Katherine, thank you so much for the appreciation. I hope you have a wonderful journey all over in INDIA, Have a great life ahead and hope to see you in future. Cheers. Best & Fond Regards Pulkit