Nice hostel with great kitchen facilities. Wish I had known it was a contiki hostel,I would have thought twice about booking it. Really effected the atmosphere of the hostel.

Most Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Ljubljana is an amazing city. Lots to do and see. Hostel is in a great location, very short walk to main square. Room separate from rest of the hostel so difficult to make friends

Kiss Hostel

Split, Croatia

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel is exactly what you pay for its dirt cheap. But I had an awesome time. Very friendly hostel which attracts awesome solo or small travel groups. The only real negative about here is that I didn't stay in the main hostel and it was a 10 minute walk up a very steep hill. If you book here request to stay in the main part.

Old Town Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Lovely hostel very close to old town. Host was amazing and helped out whenever she could.

Tiger Tims Place

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome hostel. Walking distance from everything. Cool staff who put on a free pub crawl every night. Also has a TV with loads of movies which was great for the day after the pub crawl.

• 13th Aug 2014

Lagos Central Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

The hostel had friendly and helpful staff ans the hostel attracted an awesome crowd do travellers from across the world. However throughout our stay the hostel was having plumbing issues so had no running water!!!!!

• 20th Jul 2014

There were signs for the laundry throughout the hostel saying it was on level 6. When trying to find it I discovers it was only accessible through one lift which was not mentioned on the signs.

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

Awesome location near all the best bars etc. staff were friendly and accommodating. Cool bar downstairs but a little expensive. Only having one key per room was an issue.

Baby Lemonade Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

A few comments, I didn't like the no shoes policy, I was happy to follow however i almost lost my shoes to the Asian lady sleeping next to me, if I didn't recognise them I would have left shoeless!!! It would have been nice if they had free activities going on. Also they tried to make me register for extra money which I wasn't informed of earlier, but the lady was lovely and didn't make me do it in the end.

Thank you for your review) No shoes policy is a kind of the Russian tradition, that's what all the Russians do when they come home – take off the shoes) What's for the registration, we apologize for not informing you about this expense beforehand. Usually we send this information to the guests at the day of booking. Thanks for the suggestion about the activities, we are planning some already)

Belford Hostel