Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 21

Euro Hostel Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
13th Mar 2017

I had a great stay here. The staff were very helpful, the facilities are great and everything was clean. Nothing more to say, it was really great. I didn't get breakfast, but I tried some food at the bar Th Ware Room and it was really good ans cheap.

Euro Hostel Liverpool, Liverpool, England
7.7
6th Mar 2017

Great place, close to everything. I enjoyed my stay, the only probleme was the staff... I fpund some of the staff not really welcoming toward guest, and some of them entered in my room at 8AM for i don't know what... That was not really appreciated, but overall the place is great & clean.

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
7.1
3rd Mar 2017

I liked my stay at the hostel but some things weren't right: - The bed was not comfortable and it was making a lot of noise everytime that you moved on it. - The wifi could be better in the room, because I couldn't get the wifi from my room. - The kitchen was always messy even if the staff told the people to clean their things. And the cleanliness wasn't the best. Apart of this, I had a great stay, breakfast is simple but appreciate. The ambiance was really sweet and the staf were friendly

6.6
12th Feb 2017

Great place, the location is good. Near shopping center, supermarket, beach and restaurants up to 5-10 minutes of walking. The hostel was great, I was in the 8beds dorm and it was big enough for everybody. Didn't try the gym of the litchen but it looked good. Two negatives points: 1. The rooms wasn't really clean. I felt it under my shoes when I was walking. 2. Two of the staff at the reception were really friendly and helpful, otherwise the one that was here at night was awful.

Dear guest, we are pleased to read that, overall, you liked the hostel and had a good stay. We will be looking into the negative points you mentioned in the review to do what we can to make them right. Enjoy the rest of your travels, from all the team at Villa Saint Exupery.

Hello Marseille Hostel, Marseille, France
7.4
8th Feb 2017

Stayed there for three nights. I had a great time, kitchen is really great, everything you need is there. The staff were friendly and always had time to talk with you. Lockers in the room are really big to fit your things. Everything was clean and I could see the staff wanted it to be clean. Had a great time :)

Le Flâneur Guesthouse, Lyon, France
6th Feb 2017

Good hostel, staff very friendly. Rooms are big so there's enough space for everyone. Clean rooms & WC. Really like the library and outdoor space to relax. Kitchen really usefull. I would recommend and stay again.!

×