Little Big House, Thessaloniki, Greece
1st Jan 2015

I wish I could I have stayed at this place longer! One night was not enough. However in the short time that I was there the staff was super helpful and accommodating and the facilities were great and clean.

Hostel One Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
22nd Dec 2014

I LOVED HOSTEL ONE. I was supposed to stay for 4 nights and extended the stay to an entire week. The staff was great and always down to hang out. I had so much fun and would recommend the hostel to anyone looking to have a good time.

Avenue Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
8.0
17th Dec 2014

This hostel was beautiful and very well located. The atmosphere however was very poor. I found it awkward and the hostel did not really have its own personality yet.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
10th Jun 2014

Yes! Hostel was by far the best hostel I stayed at during my travels. Amazin atmosphere, the staff is great, and the dinners too! I would recommend this hostel to Everyone!!

Hello Marseille Hostel, Marseille, France
6.0
9th Jun 2014

This hostel was okay and I only stayed here for one night. However the upsetting thing was they made us all leave the next day for a cleaning which messed with my entire schedule. It would have been fine if they had just given is a prior warning to this disruption.

1st Jun 2014

St. Christopher's at Gare du Nord was great. Rigt next to the train station, although that area got a bit dodgy at night! The rooms were very clean and I love that there was USB charging port by the beds. The bar was fun and I met some great people

We're happy to see you had a great stay and appreciated the fact we are so close to the train stations. Thanks for taking some time to leave your thoughts. St Christopher's Inn GDN

M&J Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.1
26th May 2014

This hostel was good, but the best part about the hostel was the blonde woman who worked at reception! She has been the best receptionist in my travels! She would help you plan your entire day out, give tips on where to get the best gelato, and also which places to avoid late at night. Otherwise the restaurant downstairs had good food, it's frustrating that wifi only worked in the small reception room. There wasn't really a hostel community here either.

Tourist House Santa Croce, Florence, Italy
6.3
22nd May 2014

Judging strictly from the ratings this hostel may seem really bad, but I had a great time at the hostel! It wasn't clean but the kitchen was great for hanging out and I met so many people. Additionally some of the staff members are great

Hostel Orange, Prague, Czech Republic
18th May 2014

I absolutely loved my stay at hostel orange. The location cannot be beat and is super close to everything! Although it's not a party hostel I met so many people through hanging out in the kitchen/common area. It was super clean and my room was really big and there was loads of light. The showers and bathroom were always clean as we'll. overall I loved hostel orange and would definitely stay here again.

Dear guest, thank you for your review. We are very happy that you liked hostel Orange, the location and the services. We hope that the stay in our hostel made your stay in Prague more friendly and enjoyable. We will be very glad to accomodate you again in future during your possible next stay in Prague. We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for the time writing it. Have a lovely day. Hostel Orange PR team

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
14th May 2014

Pride of Paddington, London, England
7.7
10th May 2014

The pride of paddington was great overall! The rooms were a bit small and it got loud at night, but otherwise no serious complaints. I loved the bar! I met some amazing people from all over the world! also you can't beat the location! Right across the street from the Paddington stop!

Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
7.1
7th May 2014

Jacobs Inn was good, but I didn't think it had a good atmosphere for meeting new people. Also there were no lockers in the room which kind of stinks! The breakfast was average.